Chapter 5 ~ Skeleton Army

Arthur walks toward one of the skeletons, and they start fighting.  Arthur stabs the skeleton between its ribs; it looks down at the sword, then back at Arthur, and shrugs.

A skeleton was coming straight for Merlin.

"Merlin!" I shout. 

He backs away and grabs a sword "lying on the floor; he starts fighting the skeleton. Merlin slices off the skeleton's army. It just looks angrier.

"Well done, you made it madder!" I shout.

Merlin falls to the ground. I start running to him, but another knight got the skeleton's attention.

I see the skeleton's hand start crawling toward him; I run forward and stop on the hand. I grab Merlin's hand and pull him up. 

Arthur grabs Merlin and me and pulls us back into the castle. Arthur pushes us up the stairs.

"You need to warn Gaius. Tell him to seal off the hospital." Arthur says.

"I'm not leaving you," I say 

"Merlin, Liv! Do as I say!" Arthur shouts.

Merlin grabs me and pulls me up the stairs.

"No! Let me go!" I shout.

Merlin ignores my protests and pulls me behind him. I eventually stop struggling and run next to him.

"If anything happens to him, I'm blaming you," I say.

Merlin and I run into the hospital.

"Gaius," Merlin and I say.

He walks over to us.

"You need to seal off the hospital," Merlin says. 

"The castle is being attacked from the inside," I say 

"What are you talking about?" Gaius asks.

"Morgana," Merlin and I say in sync.

"She's summoned an army of the dead. They're everywhere." I explain.

Merlin and I start walking away.

"Where are you going?" Gaius asks.

"To try and stop her." Merlin states.

I stop in my tracks and turn to Gaius. "Have you seen Jules?" 

He shakes his head. I sigh and follow Merlin.

Merlin and I run down to the place where the dead where buried.

We arrive and see Morgana standing by a weird stick thing in the middle of a room.

She turns and looks at us. "You should leave now while you still can." 

"Morgana, please, we beg you," Merlin says.

There was a loud rumbling above us. Merlin and I split up, so we were on either side of her.

"Women and children are dying. The city will fall." Merlin says.

"Good," Morgana says.

"No, I know you don't mean that," I say.

She turns and looks at me. "I have magic, Olivia. Uther hates me, and everyone like me. Why should I feel any differently about him?"

"You, of all people, could change Uther's mind, but doing this? Using magic like this will only harden his heart." Merlin says.

"You don't have magic, Merlin and Olivia. How could you hope to understand?"  Morgana asks.