Chapter 1- The News

"Mom, I don't want to move and you should know this! I don't want to be in a school full of rich brats that get practically everything they want!"

"Amoura, honey. This is a great opportunity. Your dad has got a job offered too, which I forgot to tell you about," Mom said with a small smile on her face.

Me and my mother looked nothing alike. She had beautiful silky black hair. She was about 5'4 and she was a nurse at Oakland Middle School. Her eyes were dark green & she was as pale as snow. Most people mistaked her for a celebrity, I don't know why. I mean she looks nothing like Jessica Biel, but of course most people thought she was her. I remember going to the store in Hollywood and a whole bunch of paparazzis started taking pictures of my mother and I. All I heard was "Jessica, how do you feel about your husband cheating on you?!" My mom then told them that she wasn't Jessica and the fame died down.

Anyways, enough about my mom and more about me! Well, I'm Amoura. I'm 14 and I was an 8th grader at Oakland middle school. I never had any friends due to being overweight but during the summer I was determined to lose 80 pounds in which I completed! I now weigh 130 pounds. I have dark blue eyes and silky short black hair that goes up to my shoulders. Part of me is glad that I get to start a new life with new people in Beverly Hills High, but part of me isn't because there rich snobby brats.

"What job exactly did he get offered?" I said nervously.

"He got offered to be the new principal at your new high school!" Mother said enthusiastically.

"WHAT?! Mom, it's bad enough that I'm the new girl! Now my dad is the principal of the school? What else could possibly go wrong?!"

"Oh, last thing. We're moving in with Grandma Betty."

"Ugh! My life is a total screw up, thanks to you and dad! You two are selfish! You're not the only people who live in this house, we're suppose to be deciding on things like this together! This is so stupid!" I screamed, looking at her cold heartedly.

"Amoura, How dare-"

Before she could finish her sentence I stormed upstairs slamming my door so hard that the paper on my bed flew to the floor.

How could she?! She can't just decide to move whenever she wants. Especially without my consent. This is totally unfair, I hate them. They are by far the worst parents ever.

Hope you guys are enjoying my book! Hopefully I'll finish it because the other book I made hasn't been updated since august of last year xD. Well vote, comment, and follow me! Ty so much to all my fans! Love you all! XOXO