Chapter 4- Meet Anthony

"Amoura, its time to wake up. Get dressed. Breakfast is downstairs," mom said as she sluggingly walked out of my room.

I couldn't believe it. I was now about to attend Beverly Hills High where all the rich snobs were.

I went into the bathroom, brushed my hair, and saw my favorite jeans. I decided to put them on because they were my favorite jeans. Then, I went into my closet that grandma filled with beautiful clothing and found a shirt. The shirt was bright pink and said, "Monday Chic".

I ran into the bathroom, checked myself, and smiled. I've never looked this amazing before. I was surprised at how much I've truly changed.

"Amoura! Come down here now before you miss the bus!"

I ran downstairs and said, "Bus?!" in confusion.

"Yes, the bus. You're taking the bus from now on," my mom said with a smile on her face.

"Why do I have to take the bus when dad could take me?!" I asked angrily.

"Because you're grounded, now stop talking back and go outside," she said raising her voice.

"Grounded?! For-"

"Amoura Valentina Fierro!" my mom interrupted, "Don't you dare talk back to me! I will be taking your phone when you get home too,"

"Ugh! I hate My life!" I screamed slamming the door behind me.

I walked to the bus stop and sat down.

"Hey, who are you?"

I turned around and saw the most handsome guy I've ever laid my eyes on. He was wearing a black shirt that read, 'Kanye West is the God.' Hes skin was a beautiful tan. His bangs covered the right side of his eyes and his eyes were as blue as the ocean. He was like a dream come true.

"Um.. I'm Amoura. Why?" I said still gazing into his beautiful light blue eyes.

"Nothing, I've just never seen you around," he said with a straight face, "where are you headed anyways? Beverly hills high? Because if you are, that's where I'm headed, but if you're not, then you're on the wrong bus stop," he said laughing extra hard at his last joke.

I frowned and said, "No. I'm on the right bus stop. I'm going to BHH too."

"Oh, sorry. Haha. Are you new?"

"I mean, aren't all freshman's new to every high school?" I said sarcastically.

The random boy smiled, "I like your attitude. It's sexy."

"Haha, very funny. What's your name anyways?"

"My names Anthony. What's yours? Smart mouth?" He said grinning.

I frowned, "I'm Amoura. But I am very smart. Too smart for you that's for sure."

We both ended up laughing and while we laughed the bus pulled up.

We entered the bus and as we entered, I almost tripped over the entrance stairs. Of course I'd embarrass myself in front of a really hot guy.

"Are you okay?" He said with a straight face.

"Yeah, totally. Thanks," I said with a fake smile.

We got on the bus and there weren't many people on it. There was one girl who was playing loud rock music. Her hair was black. She wore plain black and when I say she wore plain black I mean she wore black pants, a black shirt, black shoes, her makeup was all black too! She looked goth. She probably was.

Anthony and I decided to sit in the far back and right behind us was a kid who continued kicking our chair non stop the entire ride.

We got to the school and my jaw almost dropped. I was here. Here at Beverly Hills High.

HEY GUYS! HOPE UR ENJOYING THE 4TH CHAPTER! WILL BE UPDATING THE 5TH ONE TONIGHT OR TOMORROW! ENJOY! :) VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW ME ! TY SO MUCh! LOVE YOU ALL, XOXO