2

Irene

"Let's eat" She said as she sat beside me. "Oh come on!"

I grab a piece.

"I'll just bring that to Nayeon and Jennie" I said.

"Okay, just one." She said. "That's why you're sexy."

I just smiled at her.

She stood up and lean on the rails.

"You know, the view here at night is so nice especially whenthe lights are on in the houses and the streets. You'd just be staring at them" She said

"So what are you implying?" I said. "We'll wait here till night?" I smirked.

"Well obviously having a company is not enough to convince you to stay here." She said trying to convice me.

She sat again beside me "so all I'm saying is the view here is so wonderful at night."

I pinched her cheeks.

"You're so annoying" I said. "No but really, I cant. My friends will hate me. So, thank you for everything."

She smiled at me and look away. "So are we through of seeing each other after this? My dad's duty here is coming to an end soon. And that means we're going to our next destination and it's Korea."

"Look, we are going to forget each other after a few days,and we'll be stranhers again in no time."

I saw her jaw clenched when she looked away.

"Forget each other." she shakes her head "What are you? Senile?"

I need to go it won't go right.

I fix myself and stood up.

"Look I really have to go. Let's go?" I said.

She didn't move. "You can go ahead, I'll wait here till night."

"You know, that'll come later and you've seen it several times." I said.

"Sometimes, things are so beautiful, you only have to experience it once." She said.

"I have to go, bye." And I started to walk but I stopped "You know what? Why don't you just bring your girlfriend here in Lisbon? So you won't get bored."

She looked at me "She's busy with school."

"You? Why don't you invite your boyfriend here? So that you won't look someone to hav-" She said.

"Have what?" I said.

"Nothing." She said and turn her back on me.

And I left.

"May I see the pictures?" I heard Jennie and Nayeon talking about their trip as soon as I entered our room.

"Hey Let's eat!" They said when they saw me.

"I'm okay" I said as I get a stick of cigarette.

"What did uou and your elementary friends did and you just came home now?" Nayeon asked.

"We had a wonderful conversation so I slept in their guest room" I said. "So how's the Pena Palace?"

"Gosh, the architecture are stunning, Jennie was not amazed. She said it looks like a typical cheap resort" Nayeon said.