Irene

I am with Jennie and Nayeon at the bar. I can say that we already drank a lot.

"Remember, we were always here before." I happily said to them. "Take this! There it is! Yey"

The waiter put down a bottle of tequila in our table.

"Hey Irene! Can we drink all these?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah, we can." I said to her. "This is the last come on!" and give them a shot.

"You also said that awhile ago." Nayeon said.

"I'm nauseous already. Can't take this anymore." Jennie said.

"Why don't you take water between shots?" I said. "Drink water, here."

Jennie faced me. "It's either you're too happy or too lonely, which of the two is it?"

Nayeon pointed her fingers on me "Are you and Suho fighting?"

I scoffed "How would we fight? We don't even see each other, right?"

I stood up and went to dance floor and I join the crowd. My bestfriends doesn't join me but they're watching me.

I woke up in the morning with a headache. I slowly stood up and I almost startled when someone talked.

"Jennie and Nayeon brought you home. You can thank them later." Suho said while he is sitting on the sofa and reading a magazine.

"Are you having your FMS?" He asked.

"No." I said.

He closed his magazine. "Good, we have a dinner later with the Governor get dressed." He said and left.

"Suho, I have talked to a plantation owner. The land size is exactly what you require." The Governor said.

"Interesting" He replied.

Here we go again listening to their boring conversation. I wonder how long I will endure this?

"You could have atleast act that you're interested im what Governor Park was saying." He said as soon as we enter our house.

"You knew I had hangover, and you still brought me along." I said as I turned my back on him.

"You knewyou have FMS, why do you have  to drink heavily? What are you single!? He shouted.

"I deserved to have fun!" I said.

He stayed in silent and sat beside me.

He massaged my shoulders and he talked that made me pale.

"Who is Lisa? You mentioned her name too many time while you're sleeping and Jennie said while you're also in the car you keep on calling that name." He said.

"That's a doll, that's the name of the doll I saw at the mall." I said.

"Yeah, right." He said "Who is Lisa?" He grope my shoulders and it made me groaned in pain.

"That's too hard." I said.

He didn't lessen the pressure so I pushed him and I stood up. "Suho, what? What ar we doing? Why are we even still together? We obviously don't love each other. Why are even enduring this?"