3

I woke up when I heard my phone ringing.

I saw the caller id and it's Lisa.

"Hello, how are you?" She said.

I stood up from my bed to sit on my sofa.

"Well, I'm getting rest, you?" I asked

"My first guided tour outside the museum. It's nerve racking." She said.

"You can do it." I said to cheer him up.

She told me that sometimes she doesn't know the answer that the guest asking to her so sometimes she's embarrassed when she can't answer.

"You know, if you don't know tell them that you don't know, I'm sure they will understand it." I said.

"Of course, I don't like that. As their tour guide I wanna know everything about the place" She said

"Google it." I said.

"I can't, I ran out of data." she said. "Cam you search it for me?"

"You know my parents are annoying, they stressing me out." She said.

We're in the pool, she's in the water and me I'm jist watching her from the bench.

"Politics, they want me to go in politics. I don't know anything about it. I don't even know what a councilor does" she said.

"They make laws, policies." I said.

"Yeah, I know, but what do I know about it? I have no sight on it. I mean just because I'm winnable and charismatic it doesn't mean that you can put me in a world I know nothing. You know sometimes, my dad, doesn't use his brain. Then mom will just make it even worse. You did your parents do the same thing with you when you were young?" she said.

"I don't wanna talk about dead. Look, if you really hate the idea so much then why not say no?" I said.

"You know they were like that when I was younger. And you know what is irritating about my mom everytime we are in the restaurant she'll ask me 'Lili what do you like? Juice or soda?' So me I will say soda, and she will say 'oh no Lili, soda is bad for you' Damn! No matter what I choose I always have to follow their order, you know it's irritating that they treat me like a baby" She said.

"Hey don't be sexist, one other thing, dry yourself, the floor gets wet." I said and I went back on stalking Yoon-ah.

"I know but put yourself in my situation. I'm a grown up person now! I even hit the puberty. I can make a baby but they still treat me as their baby." She said as she jump on the bed.

She put both of her hands or cheeks and pouted. What a matured person. "Fuck them" She said.

I slightly slap her mouth.

"No, fuck you." I said.

"Fuck all of us" She murmured.

I just stare at her.

And she tickled me.

"Yah stop! HAHAHAHAHAH" I said as I try to fight her.

"Get off me, your hair is still wet! HAHAHAHA" I said

"Aaah! You want it huh" She even wiggle her hair to me.

I stood up and ran away from her and she followed me.