5

"Okay, go ahead. Don't worry about me." I said to her.

"I'll just call you when I got home." she said.

"Don't bother. You might get caught by your parents." I smirked.

"I'm not making you feel guilty, I mean it." I said.

I open my arms wide open for her "Good bye?" I said while waiting for her to hug me.

She hugged me.

"Irene, everything you said to me earlier hurt me. It hurts but it's true. I'm sorry if I made you feel insignificant. But promise I will do my best to stand my ground next time. I'm not strong as you who can lwave everything in an instant. Irene can you wait for me?" She asked.

"One week? One month? One year?" I said and nodded. "I'll see you soon, Lisa." and I left.

It's been a week since I saw her. She didn't text or call me. I know that we gave each other time and space but I am worried. I feel like something happened to her.

So I decided to go at the museum to check her.

Looking from afar I see no one so I decided to go inside.

It was empty but I saw one staff cleaning thw museum.

"Hey" I said.

"Uh, yes ma'am, what can I do for you?" He asked.

"Are you still operating? It seems like no one's around?" I asked.

"It's because its afternoon ma'am and the other staffs our on a trip." He said.

"All of them?" I asked.

"Yes, why mam? Are you looking for someone particular?" he asked.

"Uh yes, the one who discussing aboit the historical places, she's good looking I was just supposed to ask her if she's available for gigs, but I'll just return someother time." I said and I'm about to leave but he talked.

"Lisa is in the hospital, she's been there for one week."

"She got beaten up while walking home, her watch was stolen, cellphone, even her shoes." I said as my tears flow down on my cheeks.

"What did she get?" He asked.

"Brain injury, she was hit by 2x2 board. She's comatose." I said.

"Oh my god." He said. "I'm sorry ma'am. Then?"

"I attempted to go to the hospital, so just could I see her, to know her condition. But I didn't have the guts, how do I introduced myself to the people taking care of her?" I said as I cry.

"If I were you I would introduce myself as a friend. They know nothing. I'm just saying nut I understand that you're being careful."He said.

"It's a torture, Father." I said as I wiped my tears "Wanting to be the person love while she's on the verge of death, but you can't. Cause you're not officially allowed to be visible in her life." I said.

"Eventually, her co worker told me that her family transfered her to their house. He's in vegetative state. I transferred to a house in front of their house so I could monitor her. It's the only way to get close to her."

"At first, I still can see her from a far. But one day, I saw them leaving she's still unconscious. I really don't know what to do that time." I said.

"I got the courage to talk to their one of the house helper and she said that they brought Lisa to America to be cure. I don't know butnit made me happy, atleast there's a hope that she will be okay." I said.

"Thank God!" He said and I felt that he was relieved.

"I did everything father, to fix myself, I worked hard so I can earn money so if she will be back atleast I'm better for her." I said.

"Even Suho helped me to get my life back. We had closure, we cleared our marriage fatjer, so technically I'm single now. He became my friend after and we are both happy of our lives. But still I lack something..." I said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"She's still not coming back but their maid told me that she's already okay she just finished her study there. I don't know of she's still remember me but I am happy for her." I said.

"I'm glad that you're all happy after everything. Sometimes we just really can't control everything." He said.

"Yes father." I said.

"God already forgive you just in time when you said you're sorry." He said.

"Thank you father." I said.

"I just hope for your continuous happiness. So take care and pray always." He said.

I stood up and went out of the confession room.

I sighed. I finally felt relieved.

As soon as I went out of the church I saw someone leaning on my car with a bouquet of flowers in her hands that covering her face.

When I reached her I talked "Excuse me?"

The bouquet of flowers slowly went down and I saw the person whom I didn't see for years.

"Lisa?!" I didn't waste time anymore and I hugged her so tight.

"Yes it's me, you really missed me huh?" She said.

"Oh gosh you don't have any idea!" I said.

She leaned forward and kiss me passionately. "I miss you too" she said between our kisses.

END