67.

Extra Chapter : 01

Ji sung pressed his lips together as he looked over at the time, It was about ten at night and Min ho would be coming back from the dance studio in a few minutes. His heart beating fast at the thought about his boyfriend. Min ho. Lee Min ho. God when did this even happen? He still had no idea how they had ended up together. It has been one month since they started dating, and they've been well, awkward and extremely shy towards each other. Both of them seemed so natural and relaxed when they confessed and started dating but as soon as the next day started, they were both quiet and awkward, extremely nervous around each other. They would just exchange small greetings and eat together, no skin ship, no hugs, no cuddles. Just two boys, deeply in love with each other, too nervous to make a move. Apart from that Minho and Ji sung both had been extremely busy because of their exams. Min ho would mostly be in his room studying and Ji sung did the same, he would often go to Seung min's dorm as the 00's liners would study all night.

They hadn't told any of their friends about their relationship, Exams had started and the both of had decided to tell their friends at a suit table time when everyone would be free from the stress of their exams. Apart of that, they never really figured out how they would tell their friends. One thing for sure was that they knew that none of their friends would see it coming, especially since the way they acted with each other was no different from the way two friends would act towards each other. But the way the way they felt for each other was different from the way two friends would feel for each other.

But tonight was different, In the morning as they were heading to their classes together, Min ho had taken the step to ask his boyfriend something.

"Are you free after ten pm tonight?" Min ho turned to the boy who froze as he was taking things out from his locker, looking at the older boy, he started to think and nod. "Y-yeah, I'm free". Min ho nodded back as a 'okay, good'. Before he spoke up again. 

"When I come back from the dance studio, let's spend time together". And with that he was already on his way to his own class, leaving a red faced Ji sung who was internally screaming. 

 Ji sung looked down at himself, he had dressed up in a pair of shorts along with a full sleeves shirt that he had bought about two months ago, Brushed and hair were both properly brushed and he had cleaned the whole dorm, (Apart from Min ho's room) just incase Min ho decided to 'hang out' in some other room, A pair of strawberry slippers on his feet, His hair were thoroughly shampooed and he smelled like lavenders, (from the new body soap he had brought a few days ago). 

Ji sung bit his lower lip, thinking how cool Min ho was. His boyfriend was the definition of Tsundere. He was extremely good looking, as if he was a main character and had jumped out of a manga, he always seemed too handsome to be real. And his personality, Ji sung never understood why people liked Min ho so much until he started falling for him, himself. Min ho was chic, his visuals were out standing and so was his physical appearance, he always looked good. But Ji sung didn't just fall in love with his looks. He fell in love with his heart, with his smile especially his smile that seemed like the :] smile, it made Ji sung's heart feel some type of way. He fell in love with his actions, that seemed simple yet they were so soft and precious, dropping him from his classes and walking him to his next class, bringing him small muffins' and saying that he suddenly wasn't hungry and he didn't want to eat them. Ji sung always knew Min ho was so much more than a 'Cold Hearted Prince'. 

The door opened and soon stepped in the boy he had been waiting for the past thirty minutes. Ji sung who was zoned out, came back to senses and quickly looked at the door, to find his boyfriend standing there. His hair were pushed back, a little wet because of the sweat, He wore a black t-shirt with blue ripped baggy jeans, and his bag hanging from his shoulder. They made eye contact, and kept the eye contact for a few seconds until Min ho spoke up. "Hey, Have you been waiting for too long?"