38.

Min ho ran as fast as he could. His legs ached as the Han river was quite far away from their dorm, but back at the momeng he had no idea what was going on, his legs just started to run as fast as they could.

He reached the Han river, he tried searching everywhere but couldn't find Ji sung anywhere. Where was Ji sung?

His phone began to ring. It was Chan. He quickly picked it up and placed it near his ear. "He isn't here Chan". Min ho said as he tried to catch his breath. "He left the Han river. I'm sending you his current location". With that Chan ended the call and a after a few seconds later, his phone vibrated. Chan had sent him the address. He looked up and around the place, looking for the street name. As he say the street name he startes running again.

Just wait a little Ji sung.

...

Min ho opened the door and sighed when he realized Ji sung wasn't here. He closed the door. This was the 4th room he had entered and there was still no sign of Ji sung. He looked at the next and last door. He walked towards it and took a deep breath, before opening the door. His eyes looked around the big room. More like a performaning theater (like the one in the movie 'Sing')

His eyes travelled the stage. There sat the boy who he had been searching for the past 3 hours. The boy who he hadn't seen for the past three nights. He was playing the piano, his fingers were dancing.

(Play the video above)

"Yelling at the sky,
Screaming at the world.
Baby, why'd you go away?
I'm still yours".

Min ho listened to the boy, he was singing.

"Holding on too tight
Head up in the clouds
Heaven only knows
Where you are now".

Min ho stood near the door as he watched the boy down on the stage playing the piano and singing, for the first time.

"How do I love
How do I love again?
How do I trust
How do I trust again?"

His fingers were dancing on the piano. Min ho never imagined Ji sung could play and sing so beautifully.

"I stay up all night
Tell myself I'm alright
Baby you're just harder to see the most
I put the record on
Wait 'til i hear our song
Evernight I'm dancing with your ghost
Everynight I'm dancing with your ghost.

Never got the chance
To say a last goodbye
I gotta move on
But it hurts to try

How do I love
How do I love again?
How do I trust
How do I trust again?

I stay up all night
Tell myself I'm alright
Baby you're just harder to see than most
I put the record on
Wait 'til I hear our song
Everynight I'm dancing with your ghost
Everynight I'm dancing with your ghost".

Min ho's feet started to move as he slowly started to go down the stairs. Ji sung still hadn't notice the older boy.

"How do I love
How do I love again?
How do I trust
How do I trust again?

I stay up all night
Tell myself I'm alright
Baby you're just harder to see than most".

He paused for a second before continuing to play and sing. Tears ran down his eyes, who he had closed tightly.

"I put the record on
Wait 'til I hear our song
Everynight I'm dancing with your ghost
Evernight I'm dancing with your ghost"

His eyes slowly opened as the last tear went down his cheek.

"Everynight I'm dancing with your ghost".

He stopped as the song ended and looked up to see Min ho and for the first time in all those months of living with the older boy.

He didn't have his usual blank expression.

How do you like it so far? Any theories?

Q. Have you ever fallen in love?

A. Yes

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow. It gives me motivation to update more and more.

-Your sad girl :<
Lex.