59.

Woo jin groaned softly in his sleep when he felt something soft press against his cheek. He tried to open his eyes but he couldn't because he felt really sleepy. Letting out a sigh he changed his position and just as he was about to drift to dream land, he felt it again. Coming to his senses, he started to open his eyes, blinking his eyes a few times to clear his vision and soon his lips turned into a smile when he saw a familiar boy sitting beside him and looking at Woo jin with a smile. "Hey.." Woo jin mumbled softly, still sleepy but now awake. Realizing that Jeong in was waking him up with soft kisses on his cheek.

"Happy Birthday Woo jinnie hyung". Jeong in greeted the boy with a wish and a smile. Woo jin chuckled and then remember. "Oh right. It's my birthday". Jeong in giggled as he heard the older boy's response. "How can you forgot your own birthday silly?" Woo jin opened his arms, the younger boy quickly figured what Woo jin was doing and leaned towards the older boy's waist. Laying on top of him, the older boy wrapping his arms around the younger boy.

"I see that the birthday boy is awake?" The two boys turned to look over at the door to see Chan standing besides the door with a tray filled with delicious breakfast. "Oh god you guys". Woo jin hid his shy face behind his hands, trying his best to stop himself from smiling so brightly. "Happy Birthday". Woo jin peeked from his fingers, Jeong in giggled as he let out a 'Woo jinnie hyung's shy' to which Chan chuckled, entering the older boy's room. "How did you two even get inside?" Woo jin asked, Jeong in now sitting on his lap and looking at the Australian boy who was placing the breakfast tray on the side table and then sat on the bed. "Jung woo let us in, he said he'll be at Lucas' room". Chan turned to Woo jin and smiled. "You guys really?" Woo jin said, looking over at the delicious breakfast.

"Hyung hyung I got you a cupcake too". Jeong in said, getting off from Woo jin's lap which earned the attention of the two older boys, picking up two cupcakes from the study table where he had placed them at before waking Woo jin up.

"I got you two of them, since I didn't know which one you like. You can choose which ever you want, I'll eat the one left". He said smiling brightly before his smile disappeared and a pout appeared. "You can take this one, it had chocolate chip in it. I love chocolate chip". His pot grew bigger and his voice got smaller and smaller. "Or you can have this one, it's strawberry. Although I like strawberry too..." Woo jin and Chan smiled, sharing a glance, absolutely whipped for the younger boy who was having a hard time deciding since he loved both of the cupcake. Woo jin turned to the younger boy, not wanting the boy to be sad. He placed a hand on the younger boy's head, slipping it down to the side of his neck, his hand was softly places on the younger boy's side of the neck. His actions caused Jeong in to look at the oldest of them with a pout.

"How about you eat both of them? Can you do that for hyung?" Jeong in's pout turned into a big smile, showing his braces and also his dimples. He nodded joyfully and sat in the space between the two boys who smiled brightly at the younger boy. Chan looked at the oldest boy, leaning in and placing a kiss on his cheek, before leaning back. "How about you get ready and eat your breakfast? We have a whole day planned up for you". Woo jin asked god if he saved his country in his past life to deserve these two boys. "Okay". Woo jin whispered, leaning to kiss Chan's cheek, before turning to the younger boy who was munching on the chocolate chip cupcake, chuckling. He leaned down and kissed the youngest boy's cheek before getting up and walking outside the room and towards the bath room.

Chan turned to the younger boy, who was enjoying his cupcake. Leaning in, he kissed Jeong in's nose, who giggled at the feeling of Chan's soft lips on his nose, making Chan chuckle softly.

Woo jin soon entered his bed room, plopping on his bed as the three had breakfast together which also had a lot of exchange of talks, laughter and soft kisses on the cheek, nose and forehead.

They spent the day going to an arcade, a book shop and a restaurant to have dinner at the end of the day. Chan had gifted Woo jin a laptop, since Woo jin's previous laptop had broken while Jeong in gifted Woo jin a bear plushy with a fox key chain and a birthday card in which he drawn Woo jin, Chan and himself, wishing Woo jin a happy birthday and wrote a few more cute things. They slept the night in Chan and Jeong in's dorm, sleeping on the floor with blankets all cuddled together.

This was the best Birthday ever for Woo jin and he couldn't ask for more.

What do you think? 

Check out my other books if you're interested:

-Your sad girl :<
Lex.