Part 1

" The Great Shivaay Singh Oberoi's marriage has been the talk of the country for a week as the Oberoi Industries announced a surprise wedding announcement. The buzz is even higher since the Bride's name is hidden nor any background has been revealed. But according to the sources, there is a high chance that Shivaay Singh Oberoi might tie the knot with Businesswomen Tia Kumari, but there are also rumors saying that he is back with his ex-girlfriend Mallika who ran away from her wedding last month. There's also another story revolving around claiming that Shivaay is having an affair with one of his staff who worked with him closely. Apart from who the bride could be, there is one more question why is this kept a secret?  Also, the number of people attending the wedding has been limited to just 100 close relatives and friends. The couple post-marriage is expected to throw a huge lavish party in Mumbai." - Bringing you the news, your Reporter xxxx.

That was the headline of the national television post-Shivaay's wedding announcement. 

Shivaay's POV

Everything is gonna change tomorrow. I will be making a big fortune yet my heart is weeping. I won't be able to see Anika around, I won't be fighting with her. I know I have hurt her, she has stopped talking with me like old times and now she calls me Mr. Oberoi. I miss the old Anika, the naughty, loud yet full of life. She doesn't even take the same route as mine. It's no fault of her, I took this decision. 3000 cr is not a small number, Tia can bring in a fortune to my empire, in a decade I will rule the entire world. 

But a day before my wedding I'm here on my balcony looking into the stars, tomorrow I might not have time for them. Maybe I miss Anika already that is why I'm looking at the stars and moon, they remind me of her bracelet. I hope this night never ends, when it ends I will be someone's husband. Tomorrow might be the last day she willing be showing up, post-marriage she won't be here around. Her self-dignity surprises me, maybe that is why I like her. Am I making a wrong decision? what is wrong with Tia? she is well-read, elite yet I don't have any feeling that I have for Anika. Am I gonna spoil her life with this?

Anika's POV

Just one more day and you are good on your own Anika. You need not go back to that Oberoi mansion, you need not pretend to be okay. It's fine, you have got Sahil. Just be happy, it's fine, maybe you like shivaay, but this is not a fairyland. You won't be able to afford just his snacks and what are you thinking before his wedding? Do you think he will marry you? No, he believes in Naan, khoon and khandaan and you have nothing. I know he loved me, but not enough to give that relationship a name. He will be sleeping peacefully, and here I'm still thinking about something that never existed. I just pray that he finds love in whoever he marries and this time let him love that person a little stronger. He has helped me in my bad times, he has supported me when others left, though he left in the end there is nothing I can expect from him. One more day... and this chaos will come to an end Anika, try to sleep.

Same night near the swimming pool

Om: Why is he marrying Tia, doesn't he realize he has fallen for someone else?

Rudy:  Haan Om , why is Shivaay bhaiya not understanding what we see, is money so important? Don't we have soo much already?

Om: hmm, even I don't have an answer for it. I just pray that he doesn't regret his decision

Rudy: won't Anika Didi visit us hereafter? I will miss her a lot. I used to think that shivaay bhiaya like a hero will marry Anika didi rejecting money over love.

Om: That's the difference between stories and reality. But if you really miss her let me know, we can go and visit her. She would always welcome us.  The last 3 months have been so good and one reason is Anika. She has been more like a family member