Part 7

Shivaay's POV

You can make people happy, sometimes cry, you can treat them like a king or a queen or just an equal, Sometimes you can bring them something small as a rose or if you can something big as living heaven but you can never make them fall in love with you, that was my case. My wedding planner was definitely in love with me but my wife doesn't seem to be. 

I tried making a move by arranging a small poolside dinner date last night, but you know what! there were 6 people at my table and it felt like a get-together. I know she totally loves Rudy, he is our little brother, her crime partner but that doesn't mean she can spend all her time with him. I'm not being jealous but my Old Anika knew, she knew that I can't stand neglected. She used to fight with me, just me !! I used to feel special even in that. But now, she isn't fighting with me, she treats me like a known stranger. 

She has befriended Gauri, they do a lot of gossip about me and my imaginary girlfriend whom she claims to exits. She has even floated rumors saying that I was in love so I planned all this breakup Drama with Tia. 

Present Day

Shivaay: Anika, we need to go to Hospital to remove those stitches. Get ready in 30m mins we will leave

Anika: Who are all coming along with me?

Shivaay: we are not going for a picnic, just for wound dressing.

Anika: Rude Singh Oberoi (makes a face)

Shivaay: Haan rude, now go get ready, should I send Gauri for help?

Anika: No I'm good, I can get ready by myself. Can we take Rudy/Dadi with us?

Shivaay: Why? Are you afraid to come with me?

Anika: me? Anika is not afraid of anyone. 

Shivaay: Then? Anyway, both are not home.

Anika: forget that! I will get ready in 30 mins ( not so happy)

Shivaay: Good!

They left the mansion towards the hospital in his car

Anika's pov

Should I tell him about my hospital fear? No, don't. He will judge you, Anika, don't tell him. 

Shivaay: Why are you silent?

Anika: You don't seem to answer my questions, so I thought I would keep quiet.

Shivaay: Which question?

Anika: Why did your marriage stop and why is no one bothered about it? 

Shivaay: Why do you always ask a question about my marriage? Dont you have any other questions?

Anika: Because I'm your wedding planner!! what else should I be interested in?

Shivaay: Don't you see how things have changed between us? Don't you want to know why?

Anika: Because I already know, you are feeling bad about my accident and I can understand

Shivaay: hmm, Looks like you have bonded with Gauri a lot.

Anika: Haan, she is a sweet girl, Om should be luck 

Shivaay: why? Why is he lucky?

Anika: She is om's friend right?

Shivaay(thinks of his lie): yeah... yeah his friend.

Anika: You know what.. I think Om likes Gauri.