Fruit Punch?

Tony's POV
I nearly had a heart attack when Peter decided grabbing the bottom box in a stack of five was a good idea.

The boxes swayed a bit but he carried the five (huge) boxes almost effortlessly, while me and Clint could only carry one box of the same size at a time.
When we brought the boxes into the lounge I thought Bucky was gonna have a heart attack.
"Peter! What the fffffffffreaking heck!" He yelled "You're gonna—"

"Huh Mr. Barnes White Wolf sir?" He asked nearly dropping the boxes at Bucky's half finished warning.

Bucky looked terrified as he desperately tried to keep the boxes balanced in Peter's arms.

With Steve's help the three of them got the boxes safely to the floor.

"You do realize I have super strength, right?" Peter voiced as he picked the boxes up again with a good grip.

I chuckled as Peter walked towards the guest room I had showed in a few minutes before leaving the two super soldiers to realize that a teenager was just as strong as them.

"Friday, please tell me you got that." I said quietly.

"I think you will be delighted that I did. Should I save it under Old People Being Old or Blackmail file? Or would you prefer it to be in your personal file?" She asked.

"New file."

"What would you like it to be called?"

"Uhhhhhh. Call it Spider Kid. And send it to my personal files as well."

"The footage has been downloaded to the files."

I smiled and me and Clint brought in the two boxes we had to just outside the kid's door. Which was only slightly opened.

"This room is bigger then my entire apartment." I heard Peter whisper. He was staring at it all.

"Steve and Bucky helped move the guest bed out last night so we could paint it today." I said louder then need-be, making sure the kid was aware of our presence in the room. "I was thinking red and blue and maybe you could add some sort of web nest after we're done."

"Mr— Tony, I don't sleep in a nest." He answered.

"I'm joking kid." I told him. Gosh. Is this what kid's are like? "Seriously thought, if you want you can paint some webs if you think that's cool."

His eyes lit up.

I found the box full paint, which was one of the boxes was carrying earlier, and took out the red and blue.

"How about we get to work?"

Steve's POV
"He's just like you! Except he can stop a buss with his hands at the age of— he's what? Fifteen right? Fourteen?" Bucky asked, his face pulled up in a look of confusion.

"Heck, Bucky. I don't know anymore." I said quietly. "Also how is it that you're okay with letting Peter fight supervillains but I couldn't even join the army!?"

He turned around and looked me dead in the eyes.

"Again. He can stop a buss with his bare hands. You couldn't even breath right." He said softy.

"Yeah whatever. Let's see if they need help with anything." I said walking towards Peter's new room.

"Peter what the heck you're gonna hurt yourself!" I yelled. Peter was on the ceiling with a paint brush hanging upside down.

"Whaaaa? Ahh!" Peter yelped as he fell, surprisingly, on his feet.

"Don't do that!" Tony yelled, apparently he had been unaware of Peter's position.

"Sorry. Lost my grip when he yelled at me." Peter chuckled a bit.

"I forgot you could stick to things..." I muttered.

"That was hilarious." Bucky said, wheezing. "Oh my word the noise Peter made..."

I picked up a paint catalog off the floor and whacked him with it.

"Hey, you guys have perfect timing. I was getting thirty, mind making some coffee?" Tony said as he continued to paint.

"Coffee only makes you more dehydrated." I told him.

"Sure whatever. Water will do Captain Waterbaby." He replied sarcastically, then pointed at Peter. "He'll have fruit punch or whatever Loki got a few days ago for who nows why."

"Mr. Stark, I'm a teenager! I can ask for my own fruit punch!"

"Sure kid."

"I think I'll stay and help." Bucky chuckled.

"Mmmm." I hummed, already making my way to the kitchen.

I got to the kitchen and started looking for the fruit punch.

I pulled out the milk and some leftovers. No punch.

"Hmm. Bottom drawer?" I hummed, leaning over.

I pulled it open and found three tall cans. Fruit punch in cans?

"It says fruit punch so I guess this is it." I mumbled to myself. I poured two and a half of the three cans into one of the super big cups Tony keeps around.

I went back to Peter's room to see Bucky's arm covered in red and blue stripes.

"What the heck! Bucky!"

"We decided it would look good with stripes!" He defended himself.

"Yeah!" Peter piped up.

I shook my head and handed him his cup. He instantly started lapping it from the cup like a dog.

I side-eyed Tony who started laughing.

"Strange kid." I chuckled. I gave Tony his cup and picked up a paint brush.

"Oooooo stripes!" Clint said popping out of the vent making Tony jump and spill water.

"Striiiiiiiipes." Bucky said coolly.

Peter giggled and we got back to work.

A/N
👀

Ehehehehehehehe.

😊

I have nothing to add.

Have a nice day!!