For Goodness Sake

Peter's POV (this is the next morning)
I woke up to fire alarms and the overwhelming smell of smoke.

"AGH! Tony!" Cap shouted.

"Someone get the fire extinguisher!" Pietro yelled.

"Don't worry I got this!" Tony yelled back.

"Oh please. I got this." Loki stated loudly.

I rubbed my eyes and blinked before heading into the kitchen.

Ice was covering the stove.

"Whaaa?" I asked. Natasha came over to me and put a hand on my should.

"Don't worry. This happens every time we leave Tony alone in the kitchen." She said calmly.

"Oh." I replied flatly.

"Good morning kid!" Tony said, smiling despite his ashen face.

"I think you need to redefine 'good'." Clint muttered. Kicking a chuck of ice Loki had made.

"Shut up!" He replied happy, shoving Clint out of his way.

Suddenly a black portal started forming and a teenager came tumbling out of it.

She quickly got up the floor and looked around.

"Uhhhh...." I said aloud, looking at the others. They seemed just as confused. Expect for Loki.

"Hello." Loki said to her.

"Hi? I have the wrong universe, don't I?" She asked slowly. I titled my head. Wrong universe?

"Yep." Loki replied confidently.

"Why do you look like a werewolf from Zombies two?" I asked. It was her outfit that made her look that way but her black hair was coily and her eyes seemed to glow... wait purple?!

"I swear if one more person calls me a werewolf I'm gonna lose it." She muttered.

She brushed herself off and grabbed a small device she had dropped coming in. She checked it over, as to make sure it still worked.

"Anyway! Bye!" She said, leaving just as soon as she came.

"What the heck was that about?" Pietro asked, looking over at Loki.

"Ah... she's from another universe. Nothing for us to worry about."

Everyone stared at him blank faced.

"What?"

"Okaaaaay, then." I said quietly.

"Ignoring what just happened—" Tony said walking over to me, "I wanted to talk to you about getting you back to school."

"Oh yeah... speaking of school I should probably text Ned." I said quietly. I wasn't quite sure I was ready to face him and MJ just yet.

"Yeah probably." Tony agreed. "Tomorrow is Monday, so you'll go back to school then afterwards Happy will pick you up okay?"

"That's really not necessary I can walk..." I told him.

"Do you know where the New York City court building is?"

I blinked at him.

"No..."

"Then Happy will be there to pick you up. We have a court meeting to settle some things so that you can stay here at the tower and don't have to go into foster care. I'm making sure you know that so you don't try and go off and get your aaaa— butt kicked by some villain." He said it firmly. A sort of That's That tone.