"MJ? I don't feel so good."

MJ's POV
I paced my bedroom. My parents had been watching the Nature Channel when Kraven's Hunt came on. I was not expecting Peter to be the prey. I paced faster.

He had gotten hit. That was the last thing the media saw before a blue blast destroyed the camera. Iron Man.

"If that oversized Tin Can hurt Peter-" I started. A knock came from the window.

"PETER!" I whisper shouted. I ran over to the window and opened it. Peter, in full suit, pulled himself through the window with a grunt.

"Peter! Are you okay?" I asked helping him sit on my bed.

"Yeah. Yeah." He said, his breath was heavy. He put something in my hand. "It's- it's the poi- poison."

"Peter... Peter!" I whispered shouted again. He was losing conciseness.

I quickly got up and went into my closet. I had bought a med kit after I had found out Peter was Spider-Man. It did take me long to realize I wouldn't be able to help.

"Honey! We are leaving for our flight!" My mom called. I had honestly forgotten about their business trip.

"Okay Mom!" I yelled. I waited 15 minutes before dragging Peter's body out of my room and on to my couch. My parents were gone. I quickly called May.

"May! Peter—"

"I know. I saw and I'm on my way." She said over the phone. She hang up and I sat down next to Peter. His breathing was fast.

All I could do was hope his metabolism would fight it off faster if May couldn't make a cure. Since I was still shaken I decided to text the group chat.

***

My Daughter
Hey...

Ted
EVERYONE PANIC!!!!

Merida
Why?

Ted
She didn't call us losers. That means something wrong.

My Daughter
Well... yeah I'm a bit shaken honestly.

Ted
Nah shoot.

What happened?!

You never show emotion.

Kim Possibly
What happened?

My Daughter
Peter... isn't doing to well.

Ted
DID YOU TELL MAY???

FeFe
Who is May??

Ted
May is Peter's aunt.

Merida
Why tell his aunt?

You guys should get his parents!

My Daughter
I will track you down and kill you.

Ted
We don't use the 'P' word.

FeFe
Parents?

My Daughter
Alright I got my knife.

Ned get me his location.

Ted
MJ NO

My Daughter
MJ YES

FeFe
Nah... wouldn't be the first time someone's tried to kill me.

Kim Possibly
Can you please explain?

Ted
His parents died...

Don't tell him we told you tho!

Kim Possibly
Poor Булочка с корицей.

Ted
Uhh. What?

My Daughter
Did you just call Peter a Cinnamon roll in Russian?

Ted
Since when do you know Russian?

Kim Possibly
You know Russian?

My Daughter
Yeah. I took a foreign language class back in middle school.

FeFe
Wow.

Merida
Is Peter okay?

My Daughter
He will probably be okay. I was just a little shaken up. A kid at our school wanted to be a bully and Peter wasn't feeling to well to begin with. I tried to tell him to go home but he didn't listen and now he is kinda sick. His aunt is gonna pick him up.

***
I heard Peter groan and I looked up.

"MJ?" He said groggily. "I... Idon'tfeelsogood." He muttered.

I looked at him worriedly.

(I AM SO SORRY I HAD TO I'M SORRY. I'M CRYING TOO.)

"MJ?! MJ is Peter alright?!" May asked banging on the door. I let her in and she rushed to Peter's side.

"Peter! My goodness!" May cried out. Her hand going to his forehead.

"May? I'm— I'm sorry." Peter said. "I'm sorry May. I didn't mean to scare you."

(I'M SORRY I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON! 😭)

May hugged him. I hugged them both.

(Time Skip to make all things better!)

Peter's POV
After a while I was able to walk right again. May and MJ helped me into May's car. Since it was already late when I went on patrol, 9 PM, we didn't make it home until 11. May helped me out of the car. Apparently I had a feverish temperature. I didn't even eat. I just let myself fall on to my bed and after that, into a deep sleep.

A/N
This chapter is a bit shorter, 700 words not counting each word I write in this note, but I wanted to do another chapter and I might post yet another chapter today.

If I don't post for three days or something don't worry I'm probably just a bit busy. If I post three times a day... well. Then I'm bored.

Sorry for any unsolved emotional problems connected to End Game that resurfaced while reading this chapter.

Next chapter will time jump to the next day.

See ya later!