PRETZEL

A/N
You guys are Lucky. Yeah that's right Lucky with a capital "L". And no you guys are not the dog.

Away your lucky because I'm not in the mood to write a sad chapter because I'm too excited for Christmas.

On with the chapter!

Loki's POV
"Friday," I said looking though the movies, "first, do we have Big Hero Six anywhere? Second, can you alert me next time Peter is in the tower, and when does his shifts normally end?"

"I believe Robin Hood had the movie last. Peter should be in the tower tomorrow morning and his shifts end 3:00 PM." Friday announced.

"Good. Thank you." I stood up and looked around. There was no way we could watch a movie in the screening room. Everyone would be rushing in to see what's going on. My living room would have to do.

Good thing Thor, went to Jane's for the weekend.

I walked into the main living room. Our living room. Nat was sitting at the bar drinking a glass of milk well talking with Rhodey. He must be over for the weekend. At least he'll keep Tony busy. Bruce was reading on the couch. Wanda and Pietro were fighting over the TV. Clint was nowhere in sight. Probably in the vents.

He's been acting odd lately. Ever since he ran into Spider-Man.

I pushed the thought out of my mind. No need to worry about it today.

"Disney Chanel!" Pietro yelled at his sister, clinging desperately to a levitating remote.

"C'mon! Star Vs. the Forces of Evil will be on soon! You'll have to deal with Disney XD." Wanda growled trying to levitate the remote out of his grip.

"But there's a new episode of Bunk'd on!"

"This is a new episode!"

I ignored them. I walked into the kitchen behind the bar and started opening cupboards.

"Natasha, do we have popcorn?" I asked frowning at a box of oatmeal.

"I think we ran out." She answered. There wasn't even a hint of question in her voice. She knew what I was going to do the second I had asked Peter what his favorite movies were.

At least she didn't try and stop me. All I had to do was not tell him we were the ones he had been texting.

Seems easy enough.

"I'm going to the store to get some more popcorn. Does anyone need anything? Anyone want to come?" I looked around the room but before anyone could answer Clint popped his head out of the nearest vent.

"A PRETZEL!" He shouted, startling Pietro who was in the air, still clinging to the remote. He let go of the remote and fell onto the couch with a thud. Wanda held the remote in her hand with a smirk before turning on the TV.

"I'll come. I want some fresh air." Natasha said standing up. I smiled. After we got passed the whole "you mind controlled my best friend" thing we became nice friends. I guess she also knew what it was like to be forced to do something.

For her it was murder. For me it was taking over Midgard.

I knew she hasn't told me as much as what she has told Clint but I don't mind. Her company was great by itself. Although I was curious about her relationship with Clint. They seemed awful close for... friends.

(Hmm-a-hmm, hmm-a-hmm, look out! Here comes the Spider Skip!)

We were walking home after stopping at the convenience store. Natasha had insisted on tons of tiny boxes of candy so we were both holding four bags each. She also had a small bag of fresh pretzels from a street cart.

"So do you think Peter will know it's us?" I asked as we waited at the corner for the light.

"I doubt it, the sweet, clueless, cinnamon roll." She said the words with so much affection, she smiled warmly. The boy was something special that's for sure.

"You and Tony figure out the adoption?" I asked teasingly. She smirked.

"The boy has an aunt." She said playfully. I only hummed in response. We crossed the street.

"How's the search for маленький паук?" I asked. I had learnt the words after the first time I heard her refer to him as such.

(Little Spider)

"маленький паук? Oh Tony hasn't been able to pin him down lately. He's laying low. Or at least below 50 stories." She said, before her expression changed.

"Clint's been acting odd, right? Ever since he met Spider-Man?" She asked. Her voice was small but not quite.

"You don't think he did something did you?"

"No. Of course not. But he seems as if he's hiding something."

"We could always ask him."

"I suppose you're right," she sighed, "it's just odd."

"Yeah." I agreed.

He had left the room whenever a conversation about Spider-Man lasted more then a minute. Didn't attend meetings with how to deal with Spider-Man either. He doesn't seem on board with getting Spider-Man to join the Avengers anymore.

We arrived at the tower.

"We can ask him later but right now let's focus on our guest." I said as we walked into the lobby. We walked into the elevator. Her face seemed to brighten, even if I didn't say his name.

"Yeah. I guess."

A/N
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!

*HUGS ALL OF YOU*

I'm going to bed now because it is 12:47 AM.

Good night! Or..... morning. 🙃