First Sight

It's cold on my back. My pajamas are slightly wet but I keep my eyes close. I shift uncomfortably from the hard and freezing cold floor. I'm not in my normal bed, that's for sure. But I don't know where I'm right now.

There's some whispers when I frown when I'm still sleeping.

"Who's that girl." One deep voice said. A man.

"She's sleeping." Another said, a woman perhaps.

"She's wearing very less... She'll catch cold." The man says.

I'm certainly annoyed by the noise around me. Why can't they let me sleep? I'm tired. I let out a groan.

"Oh, she's awake." The woman said. "Can anyone bring her up, oh and she's not even wearing socks."

The coolness comes up to my feet. I pull up my knees and doesn't even cares about my dress being uneven. Or even my panties being seen.

Suddenly, the place became bright with some lights on. I frown again and sit up. I try to support my self by putting my hand on the ground when I found out I'm on ice because I slipped. I woke from shock and surprise. Woo, that's scary. Now I'm fully awake.

I see one man and one woman, the voices that I heard. They are wearing ice skates and tight clothes for training. The man has curly brown hair, perhaps he dyed it because he speaks Japanese. The woman has black hair and beautiful eyes like fish. And in far behind, another man is skating to us with incredible speed.

"Here, take my hand." The girl said. The man that has a deep voice skates away to people for help. I stretch my hand toward her hand but failed miserably by falling on the ice and let out a loud groan.

"Ouch. Argh." I rub my bum.

The ice is real slippery and I find myself shivering. I am only wear my pajamas dress.

"Here, I'll help you." Said The man that skates toward us just a moment ago. He has black hair and a pairs of beautiful eyes. But the most important thing is that he's fit. Super fit.

He bends down and put his hands around my waist then moves upward under my armpit. He gently moves another around my knees to hug me in his breast. He lifts me like he's lifting a toy with cottons in it. I blush, worrying that my panties will be seen. I brush my hands through my but but I noticed he has take care of that already.
He's tall and slim, agonizingly handsome.

He skates to the side of the rink, steps across the barriers, and lands me gently on the seat that is beside the rink. I look around and it seems like the skaters are rehearsing for an ice show.

I flush like an cherry. Perhaps the coldness also makes my cheeks turn a bit purple. I bit my lip, hoping to warm it up.

"Hey, are you alright?" He said, with a soft voice.

I shake my head a bit. I wrap myself with my arms, shrink myself a bit and shiver from the cold air in the stadium.

He stares into my eyes and I stare into his. For a second, he seems so sincere and concentrate. I put my head down nervously to break the eye contact. I cannot take his intense stare. He's too gorgeous.

"You're shivering." He said. He's so considerate. The man took of his jacket graciously in one clean move and wrap it around me.

"That will work." He said.

I try to open my mouth but I just want to absorb all his warmth in the jacket. Hmm, Mr. Considerate smells good as well. He smells like fresh ocean with lemon scent. So fresh.

I daze off in the ocean when the woman with fish eyes comes near wakes me up.

"Are you Japanese?" She asked with a sweet voice.

Hold on a second, I am a Japanese. Can't she see? I have black hair, black eyes, Asian skin color, very Japanese everything. I just speak English.

I nod my head. Still doesn't have the courage to look up to see Mr. Considerate and Lemony Ocean.

Then, I heard some hurrying footsteps toward us. Someone asks in rapid Japanese.

"Who is she! Security guards!" They shout. I shrink from shock and panicked. I look to the left to avoid any eye contact, still shivering.

"It's ok. She's kind of in a shock right now. We'll take care of her." Mr. Considerate said with alarm.

"But, she might-" The staffs in the stadium said.

"It's ok." He cuts in.

"Mr.Hanyu, it's for your safety."

Oh, he's surname is Hanyu.

"I said it's ok." Mr. Hanyu said with demand and power.

I turn toward him and lift my head to see him. His eyes are staring to the right with determination and trust. Then, he noticed me and turn to me and smiles gently at me.

"Now, Miss, could you tell me your name? Mr. Hanyu ask in Japanese.

"Au... Aurora... My name... Is ...Aurora." I answered with a lot of hesitation. He widens his eyes from surprise.

"Hello, Aurora," Hanyu replayed in a broke English. He sounds funny actually.

"And you?" I try very hard to look into his eyes to be sincere but failed. I look at his nose instead.

"Yuzuru." He said.
"Yuzuru Hanyu" He said again with a bright smile on his face. And I am shot by Cupid's arrows.