Mission Accomplished

"So you're Japanese but you live in the United States?" Hanyu asked.

I nod my head and take a sip of a cup of warm cocoa. He made me this just before he asked me.

"Do you speak Japanese?" He lifts his eyebrow.

"A little." I replied in Japanese. That's fair, I have poor Japanese and he has poor English.

"That will be fine, because my English is not good." He waves his hand before his nose. Not satisfied.

"Will you feel find to sleep in my room tonight? You can go to Kanako's if you like actually." He looks at his bed for a while.

The hotel room is small and cozy, pretty good for a person to stay for one night actually. It got two beds, a small bathroom and a narrow aisle to the door.

"No, I'm totally fine. You're safer to stay with than anyone else." I reassured quickly, putting down my cup on the table beside the bed. Obviously, I'm intimidated by the fisheye girl and I will never want to stay with the guy that dyed his hair. But Hanyu will be fine. He's lemony scent makes me lost in making decisions.

He seems don't know what to say. He gaze at me as if I was doing something ridiculous. Then, he coughs to clear his throat.

"Aurora, you really put me off guard. You shouldn't say that to a male. Plus, we've just met." He blushes.

"No, Hanyu, I'm serious." I said. Hanyu stops what he's doing and look up at me.

"Not Hanyu." He said.

"Isn't your surname Hanyu?" I ask. "Your first is Yuzu... Ru or lu?" I frown, definitely not used to Japanese names. I myself have a western name.
I changed my name into Aurora after I moved to the United States. I don't like my Japanese name, which I only use it when I meet my grandparents in Japan.

"Yuzu will be fine." He said.

"Thank you, Yuzu. That's so much easier for me."

He giggles and look at me.

"You know what?" He continues to giggle. "I can't pronounce your name beautifully as well."

"Au-ro-ra." I walk closer to me. "O- ro-ra" I repeat again.

He laughs out brightly. "Aw- Lo-la" Yuzu tried very hardly. We both laugh. He is so funny.

"Fine, can I just call you Rora?" He used all his power to pronounce that right. Oh my, he's making my day.

"Rora sounds good." I smile. Letting out my brightest Japanese-American smile.

"Rora." He said.

"Yuzu." I said.

We stare at each other for a while. His eyes are so beautiful. Like mirrors that are made of diamonds. Brightest and the most straightforward eyes. I move down my eyes to his nose, oh my, gorgeously straight and still. He has the cleanest skin of all man. I like it. His lips, sculptured by Michelangelo, looks so moist and rosy. I swallowed, thirsty for him. I'm basking in the lemony scent he has, losing my self to his stare.

"Yuzu" I whisper. "You smell so fresh."

Yuzu steps back and put his hands up. His smell left me as he pulls back the aromatic cloud around him.

"Rora, stop." Yuzu said seriously. "Do not do that to a man, ever, not to me." He steps back to keep distance with me.

I am standing blankly in front of him don't know what to do.

"No, Yuzu, I told you you're fine." I argued.

"Rora, I'm a man!" He nearly shouted, emphasizing on the man part.

"And?" I asked

"I have desire!" Yuzu shouted.

"I know!" I said toughly. "But I trust you."

"A stranger?"

"yeah, respectively" I shrug."But at least you helped me, that means you are a good person."

Now we are in the entrance of our room. Yuzu puts his hand through his hair and buries himself into his hands.

"Rora, I think it's better for you to sleep with Kanako tonight." He pushes me to the door. "She must have clothes for you to wear. Its easier for you to stay with her."

"Yuzu... Are you mad?" I look regretfully into his eyes, still dizzy close to his scent.

"No, Rora." He apologies. "I'm sorry if I made you scare but I just don't know if I can be with you in the room anymore."

"No..." I moan. "Please... let me stay with you"

"Rora, please." he pleads. Yuzu opens the door for me to walk out."Kanako's room is right next door."

I walk out of the room and I turn to look at his perfect face again.

"Could I take one thing of your's with me? Please?" I look straight into his eyes.

Yuzu seems surprised by my plead. He goes back to the room and hand me his gray jacket.

"I think that you might feel safer if you feel cold tonight." He flushes."Rora, please ask Kanako to lend you some clothes. Even in the summer, you're still wearing too less for yourself and me."

I smile deeply in my heart. Mr. Considerate and Lemony Ocean's jacket! Oh my Goodness!

"Thank you, Yuzu." I thank him.

"Now, good night." He greets me.

"Good night. Yuzu." I tiptoed and kiss on his cheeks, American style~

I walk off to knock on Kanako's door while I see Yuzu stays frozen in his door.

Mission Accomplished.