Joyful

I find myself lost in the lobby. Damn. I don't know where to go! It's better for me to find my bag first. I go to the counter and ask where is the lost and found is. The lady at the counter smiles sweetly at me before I ask her in English. After she recognized that I'm somehow should know how to speak Japanese but is speaking in English, she gives me the direction in her trained English. Frankly, her English is not as bad as I thought. I thought her English will be those very Japanese-ish English. Anyways, I got my directions and I headed to my destination that is not far away from the counter.

To my disappointment, my bag does not want to be found by me in a short period of time. Not a very good start in Japan, I snort at myself. Well, at least I made it one day, my inner voice cheers for me. But deep in my mind, I know that I'm just lucky to be able to have a place to sleep last night. I nervously walk back to the lobby and decided to sit in the sofa for a while, perhaps 20 minutes. For a long time, I am clueless about my next destination. But there's one thing that I know, I have only a chance of staying "alive" in Japan, that is stick to the skating group. At least I can do something for them! I don't have to get a high salary, I just need to get food and a place to sleep.

After I've made up my mind, I stand up from the sofa and head to the stadium to find for the skating crews. The sun is blustering outside and my eyes are hurt from the extreme contrast of light. The stadium is right next road to the hotel and all I see is people. Lines of people, waiting to enter the stadium. To my surprise, everyone is holding some paper of Yuzu, shouting his name, getting interviewed by some TV channel.

Is he THIS famous? I know Japanese are crazy about figure skating but I never expected it to be this frenzy. I walk carefully through the lines, hoping not to cut in lines and leave a bad impression to the Japanese. In the entrance, security guards and staffs are standing by to check tickets. I head to the counter in the entrance and ask for the lost-and-founds. Walking to the left of the ticket checking rows of people, I stride to the place fast.

Ah-hah! There it is! The lady hands me my purple bag and I put on my brightest smile on my face to appreciate her work. She smiles back at me and tells me that she is glad to see me found my bag.

I zip off the bag and everything is till in there! My purse, some of my normal clothes, make ups, and my passport. My little scared inner self genuflects and worship the God. Oh my! I have hope again!

I decided to head back to the hotel and wait for a couple hours until the ice show is over; Hereford I don't have to stay in the blistering scorching hot sun and I am sure to meet the skaters , hopefully.

----------------------------------------------

When I am about to open the door ring the bell of Kanako's room door, it opened automatically. I pull back my arm, exaggeratedly shocked, and see Yuzu standing in the door.

"Thanks god." He sighed with relief. "Kana," he shouted into the room "she's here."

It has been only one night that I have not seen Yuzu. He is literally glittering in his Armani shirt and black jeans. The shirt is zipped below his collar bone and his necklace lies graciously on his chest. I stand blankly in front of the door until I hear Kanako's voice in the room. What were they doing in the room?!

"Aurora!" Kanako runs to reach me from the room. "Where have you been? I'm so worried about you." She asks in a sweet and conceding voice.

"Kanako, I'm fine. I tried to find you guys. But instead, I found my bag in the lost and found!" I lift up my purple bag triumphantly.

Yuzu steps forward and looking at me with disbelief. "You went to the stadium with a fever? Under that sun?" He questions.

"Well, yes." I said, not feeling intimated by his tone. "I took the medicine you two left me with."

"Oh, Rora. We were so worried about you. Are you alright right now?" Yuzu frowns with care. Gosh. I think I blushed. He sounds really worried about me.

"Yeah. I'm better. Thanks guys." I smile back with gratefulness.

"We came back to check your condition and we nearly freaked out when we can't find you." Kanako explains.

"Haha. I was trying to find you guys and you guys were trying to find me. How playful!" I giggle.

"Yeah, that is funny." Kanako says. And we all laugh.
After a while of laughter, I found myself starving. I haven't eat a thing since last night.
Yuzu seems to notice my concern.

"Rora, " Yuzu says "we're going to have lunch right now. Let's come with us!"

"Can I?" I wonder at him with my big eyes.

"Of course!" Both Kanako and Yuzu graps my wrist and lead me out the room.