Be Confident, Rora.

"Hello, my name is Aurora. I'll be announcing names and introducing your programs today." I introduce myself to the skaters who are standing on the ice right now.

"Oh, you are the one who were lying on the ice yesterday." A young boy, perhaps the same age as I am.

"yes" I reply sheepishly.

"My name is Nam. Nice to meet you, Aurora." he smiles.

I start to turn through the pages of the script to look over the information of skaters. Yuzu is on my right side and Kanako is on my left.They are like body guards right now, guarding a person who is not even a college student yet.

I like to be prepared and prefect. In this situation right now, I don't have a clue of what I am doing. Unfamiliar names and faces. Without any proof, Yuzu seems to notice my worries. He steps in front and started to introduce every skaters one by one.

"Rora, this is Javier Fernandez. He trains with me and Nam at Toronto together." Yuzu explains, trying to create some impact for me to remember names and skaters easier.

"Oh," I exclaim as I wrote notes on my script. "So you 3 have the same coach?" I question?

"Yes." Javier cuts in before Yuzu does. "Nice to meet you, Aurora."Javier grins at me.

Yuzu keeps on and introduces another skater. "This is Takahashi Daisuke. He is a very talented skater with great charisma and interpretation." Yuzu explains.

Oh, he is the man with curly brown hair I saw yesterday.

"Nice to meet you, Aurora." He smiles. I smile sweetly at him. "I heard you got a fever this morning. Kana and Yuzu were very worried about you." I blush in front of the crowd.

Changing the subject, Yuzu continues. " He is the bronze medalist in Vancouver 2010 Olympics."

"OH!" I am amazed. "In fact," Yuzu says. "Many skaters here are Olympians."

Here I stand in front of some experts who are so successful in their lives, and some of them are not even 5 years older than I! WOW

Suddenly, every skaters started to poke Yuzu with their elbow. Yuzu is surrounded by elbows and laughters.

"Yuzu! Seems like you haven't introduce YOURSELF, huh?" Nam pokes at Yuzu hardly.

"Our huge star in Japan, aren't you one of the Olympians as well? The best of the best?" Kanako speaks sourly at Yuzu.

Wait, what?

"Yuzu, you're an Olympian as well?" I asks ignorantly.

"eh?! You don't know?" The crowd looks at me in disbelief, still holding Yuzu in their arms. Yuzu is staring at the ground. I guess Mr. Considerate is sometimes shy as well. Interesting.

"What?" I stare blankly at them.

"Yuzu." Javier says. " Is the Gold Medalist of Men figure skating in this year's Olympics in Sochi."

***
"What? You're an Olympic champion? How old are you, Yuzu?" I ask.
"19, 20 this year." He answers.
"Oh my god. An Olympic champion at such a young age? How hard have you been training?" I can't imagine that Yuzu is such a successful man in his career. I don't even have a job yet, oh wait, I just got one.
I quickly flip the script to the page that introduces Yuzu.

"Hanyu Yuzuru Senshu no tojyo desu. Hanyu Senshu ha saku season Grand Prix, Olympics, World championship, 3 kan wo tasse shimashida. "

Holy macro! He's not only the Olympic champion but the world champion as well. He is the best of the best. I gape at him disbelief.