YUKIMURA? YAMADA?

The whole rink is noisy. Mr. S.D. let us to have a break for half an hour, so Yuzu skates to me to talk to me. I can say that Mr. S.D. is deeply impressed by my manner of speaking. I gracefully pronounced foreign skaters and I catch up to the momentum of Mr. S.D.'s shouting and the skaters' speed of spinning, jumping, and all these flirty moves across the ice. It's pretty stunning to see all this.

"You are doing great!" Yuzu exclaims.

I am doing my best to catch up with Mr. S.D.'s directions, which are hastily inquired and with efficiency. My mouth drys from talking too much, speaking names, and arguing with Mr. S.D.

I sit down at the edge of the stage to dangle my feet.

"Thanks. I hope I did well." I blush.

"You are very good!" Yuzu reassures me. "When I mean good, I'm serious." He beams at me with his dazzling eyes.

"See? I told you to B.C!" He smiles at me.

"I still think you are overly confident in me." I snap him.

"I'm not." He says innocently, looking at me with his large beautiful eyes.

"You are, just because I'm can speak so many language and I am going to Columbia University, so you think I can do it." I perch my lips.

Yuzu stops and stares at me.

" Rora," He starts calmly, "You see, I am the gold medalist right?"

I nod my head from the new knowledge I just freshly gained.

"Every one expects me to perform well. Without mistakes." he said flatly.

"Everyone thinks I can do it, I am the perfect one, I am the one who everyone comes to see." he continues, staring into my eyes throughout our conversation.

"There is a lot of pressure." he let out a long sigh.

His words are like a click in my brain. How on the earth that I will complain this kind of stupid question to him?! Breaking our eye contact, I bite my lip from embarrassment.

" How do you overcome it?" I ask quietly.

"I don't know... To be honest, I don't think I will ever overcome the pressure and the nervousness. They will always be with me in every competition and every show." Yuzu smiles. "But I always do my best and enjoy the time I'm on the ice."

Ohh. My mind nods in every word he said and Yuzu persuades me to be confident.

"At least I'm enjoying all this." I pointed onto the ice where skaters are practicing. The ladies have spectacular flexibility and they are all gorgeously fit and slim.

"Good." Yuzu said. "Seriously, Rora, you are doing mighty fine."

I blush a little from his compliment.

"Great to feel that I'm not dragging you guys behind." I laugh.

"Aurora~~~~" I hear Kanako skating toward us. She just finished her program rehearsal when Mr. S.D. announced to have a break.

"Aurora, you are doing very well!" She crawl on the stage.

"Kanako, you're performance is wonderful." I clap my hands.

She waves her hand in front of her face showing disapproval. "No.... there are still a lot of flaws and mistakes in the program. It is not good enough." Kanako wrinkles her nose.

"Well, I don't know much about figure skating." I shrug. "I only know that they are extremely luxurious."

"If that is the case, you must watch Yuzu's skating. I don't know why, but I feel less elegant beside his Romeo and Juliet."