41

Liam Rawley

Brady and I sat together on the couch and we couldn't get our hands off each other He had his hand on the side of my neck as we kiss and I rested my left hand on his lap while the other was on his shoulder.

We were moving way too fast but I didn't mind it, not even a little bit. I was just happy to have Brady back in my life.

We continued to make out on his couch and the kiss wasn't like anything else. It was full of lust and I could feel his passion of how much he wanted me.

We got interrupted when there was a knock on the door.

"Are you expecting anyone?"I asked calmly, "It's kinda late, don't you think?"

I was planning on staying the night with Brady and told my dad that I was staying at Dan's, which was not cool because my dad still didn't like Brady after what he did but he didn't know that we were back together.

"I'll go check who it is."He said and kissed me on the forehead before going to the door.

I took out my phone and looked through the pictures that Dan and Roy sent me at their guy's night as I tried not to look whoever was at the door because it was none of my business.

I was weirded out by the fact that Brady was quiet for a while but I finally heard him say, "Hey,"

"Hey, I hate to do this but do you mind if I stay the night."I heard Ryan's voice said, "The dump, where I was living got raided by the cops again and I don't know where to go."

"Yeah, sure."Brady said almost instantly, "Come on in."

Ryan stopped walking when he saw me and he looked like he had seen a ghost.

"I'm just gonna wait inside your room."I lowered my voice to Brady.

"Hey, wait."Ryan stopped me and I struggled to make eye contact with him, "You look dashing tonight."He smirked

"Right," I muttered.

There was still tension going on between Ryan and me as I still couldn't find it in my heart to forgive him after everything he did to me and I felt crappy about it even though I shouldn't. The man harassed me and bullied me ever since I first got into town and what happened to him was terrible but that does not change anything.

"Don't be a dick."Brady said sternly, "Let's talk in my room."Brady whispered to me and placed his hand on my lower back as we made our way up the stairs and to his room.

"Are you okay with him staying?"Brady asked softly after closing the door behind him.

I sat on the bed and looked down at the floor, "Is it bad that I'm not."I frowned.

"Do you want me to send him away?"He asked even though I knew that he didn't want that, "I would if you want me to,"

"No."I shook my head, "You shouldn't have to do that for me."

"Do you want me to send you home?"He asked, "I wish that you don't."

"I don't know."I shrugged, "I guess not. I mean he wouldn't try anything with you around."

"I promise that I will make sure he doesn't," He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and rested his forehead on mine, "I'm so in love with you."He whispered.

"You should get back downstairs and check on him, "I suggested. 

"I should."He agreed and pressed his lips on mine. It was a long kiss but there was nothing sexual about it because it was slow and sweet.He backed away slowly and stood up, "I'll be back in a few minutes."