The Quidditch Final

"And here we are for Quidditch Final, Slytheryn verses Gryffindor! And now let's look at the teams! Everyone knows that the Slytheryn's have not changed so let's take focus on the Gryffindor's! With Harry, Fred and George permanently band from playing there have been some major changes to the team!" The Slytheryn's booed and everyone else cheered.

Scarlet was flying around the pitch for a warm up lap, and taking a good look at the ever so nervous Ron. In the last practice before the game he  was such a lousy keeper.

"And now Harry's replacement, playing as Gryffindor seeker is Scarlet Wolf, known particularly for her ability to turn into an angry rage wolf-"

"Lee!" McGonagall barked.

Scarlet didn't hear much of McGonagall's and Lee's argument because Scarlet couldn't hear it over all the cheering and booeing. Also she was too busy paying attention to Madam Hooch explaining the rules.

"Alright on three! Three... Two... One!" Madam Hooch blew the whistle and everyone pushed off the ground and flew into the air.

"And it's Angelina with the quaffle!"

"Hey! I bet you can fly better with four legs!" It was Draco, and glad to see that he wasn't paying much attention to the game Scarlet thought she'd have some fun.

"Gryffindor eighty, seventy!" More cheers and boos.

Scarlet deciding that showing off then to catch the snitch. Scarlet stood on her broom and then jumped onto the back of Malfoy's.

"What is Scarlet doing?! Let's hope she's got a plan!" Lee shouted over McGonagall.

"Get off you half-breed!" Draco hissed, and swivelled his broom.

Scarlet struggled to balance, and almost everyone's focus was on them. there was a loud in sync gasp as she almost fell dodging a bludger. then when she was looking down however many feet she saw it, a glimmer of gold. Then without thinking Scarlet leapt forward.

"What is she doing?!" Lee screamed in anxiety.

Plummeting through the air at an alarming rate,she fell. Reaching for her wand she waved it and shouted "Accio broom!" Then focusing one hand on the snitch she caught it.

Adrenaline surged through her veins and she only narrowly missed the ground, as she landed uncomfortably on her broom. However, her lucky streak was over she crashed into the ground due to a bludger to the head.

Snap!

She was raised in the air by the Gryffindor team then she was being carried towards Gryffindor tower. When she finally arrived in the common room she found herself in Fred's arms. His, and the combined effort of everyone else forceful hug did Scarlet realised how much pain she was really in. Screaming in utter pain, everyone released they're grip on her.

Scarlet collapsed and whimpered in pain.

"Scarlet!" A few people shouted confused.

"Ssshhhh!" Fred hissed, the room silenced, "Are you okay?" He whispered and looked into Scarlet's eye's.

It seemed that Scarlets pain was temporarily relieved, just the powerful gaze of his eyes seemed to put all pain at bay. "Arm... Leg... Neck..." Scarlet fainted.

The Weasley twins raised her carefully into the air and slowly walked her to the Hospital Wing.

---
Scarlet woke drearily in the Hospital Wing, with immense pain in her neck, left arm, and right leg.

"Alright love?" Fred's tender voice cooed.

"Go away George!" Scarlet shot up, ignoring pain, but punched him in the face.

"No this time it was Fred..." Scarlet sunk under her covers with embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry..." She squeaked.

"Nah it's alright we're always switching..." He rubbed his face over his nose, then he leaned over and kissed her forehead, "Better?"

"Much so!" She laughed, quoting Fred from their date.