Care Of Magical Creatures

Harry, Ron and Hermione were making their way down to Hagrid's hut. It was their first Care Of Magical Creature's with him.

They hadn't seen Scarlet all day.

"Where is she?" Ron asked.

"Probably sorting out her classes." said Hermione in a isn't-it-obvious tone.

"She wasn't even down at breakfast though." Harry mentioned.

"Well it isn't really any of our business." Hermione snapped.

"What's your problem?" Ron questioned her.

"I don't trust her, and you two shouldn't either!" She added sharply.

Her face went bright red and she stormed ahead.

"Ere you all 're, follow me' I gotta surprise for ye'. Grea' lesson!" Hagrid boomed.

They all followed Hagrid towards the Forbidden Forest.

"No! I hope we're not going in there!" Ron gasped.

He, Harry and Hermione had plenty of experience in there. Lucky for them Hagrid walked on the edge of the forest towards a small grotto, paddock like thing.

"Al' righ' you lot' wai' 'ere, oh an' tur' to page te'" Hagrid instructed.

"And how exactly do we open them!" Malfoy snickered.

"Jus' stroke the spine!" He called back then muttered, "Yeesh!"

Everyone had gotten there books open successfully well everyone except Neville. His book shredded his robes.

"Al' righ' com' over 'ere!" Hagrid boomed.

In his hands there were four ropes, two in each. His clothes were covered on what seemed to be the bodies of dead ferrets.

The class stepped forward.

"Oh uh not too close!" He boomed.

The class stopped in front of a wall of rocks that measured up to their waist.

"Hagrid! What exactly are they?" Ron exclaimed.

"This 'ere are Hippogriffs!" He bellowed cheerfully.

---

When Harry returned from his flight with the Hippogriff, the class applauded.

"Well don' 'arry!" he clapped Harry on the shoulder. "Okay now, three to a bird!" He instructed the class.

Harry joined Hermione and Ron with their Hippogriff. Draco, Crabbe and Goyle were with Buckbeak.

---

Everyone turned, Draco was rolling on the ground whimpering, a foot in front of him was Buckbeak.

"Oh it killed me, its killed me..." He repeated.

"Oh you're no' dead. Ge' up!" Hagrid ordered. "It's jus' a scratch!"

"Hagrid!" Hermione screamed. "He needs to be taken to the hospital wing!"

"Al' righ' I'll take 'im, I'm the teacher." Hagrid picked up Draco bridal style and walked towards the castle. "Class dismissed!" he called from behind.

Everyone could hear the small calls coming from Draco.

"I'll get you for this! you and your bloody chicken!"