In Dumbledore's Office

Voldemort back, she thought.

She was sitting in Dumbledore's office. Just as the headmaster had told her to. She was awaiting for him to arrive to seek her fate.

I'm in so much trouble, I'm the reason this happened. If I had known where they were, none of this might have happened. She bickered in her head.

The doors slowly opened and expecting to see Dumbledore, she was quite shocked to see a familiar, hairy black dogs face.

"Sirius?" She gasped. "Why are you here?"

"Dumbledore's orders. Why are you here?" He transformed back into his normal form.

"Don't know but I think I'm in trouble..." She looked down.

"You are not in trouble Miss Wolf." Dumbledore had appeared from behind Sirius and he closed the door behind him.

"So why am I here? And why is Sirius here?" She asked.

"It is time that The Order comes back Sirius." He said as if ignoring Scarlet's questions.

"The Order?" Scarlet began.

"I have decided that we use your home Number 12 Grimauld Place as our base."

"Grimauld Place?"

"Of course." Sirius replied but he looked a bit annoyed.

"Now to you Scarlet." Dumbledore sat at his desk and looked at Sirius and Scarlet.

"Yes..." Scarlet was uneasy.

"I have asked of Hagrid to go on an errand for me, for The Order. Therefore, he will not be here over the Summer Holidays to care for you. If it is okay I would like for you to take temporary residence at Number 12 Grimauld Place with Sirius."

Scarlet and Sirius looked shocked.

"Of course only until Hagrid's return, unless there are other matters from keeping you there." He continued, "Is that okay with you Sirius?"

"Yes." Sirius's mood seemed to have lifted. "I'll have company." He smiled at Scarlet.

Dumbledore flicked his wand and turned again to Scarlet.

"I have sent all your belongings to Number 12 Grimauld Place, you are to join Sirius there immediately after this meeting." Dumbledore ordered.

"Yes sir."

"Sirius," He looked over at him, "The Weasley's, and Potter, will join you at your home when the holidays begin. I will alert the real Moody, Tonks, Lupin, Shacklebolt, and Mundungus, that they can be stay at your home when they please for the sake of the Order."

"Yes. Of course." Black smiled.

Scarlet knew that Sirius was looking forward to spending the holidays with his god son.

"Portius." Dumbledore waved his wand at one of the silver objects sitting on his desk and it glowed blue. "I am also Secret Keeper." Dumbledore smiled and gave the object to Sirius.

"Grab on Scarlet." Black smiled.

She did as she was told, as she grabbed the object she felt herself lift from the ground and a hook pull at her navel.

Next thing she realised she was now standing in a gloomy looking room, alone with Sirius.

"Welcome to Number 12 Grimauld Place." He smiled.