ɪɴᴛʀᴏ

✎ ⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

SMUT. no smut is included but, there will be some steamy parts. It wouldn't be Ginny & Georgia without the steam.

CURSING. cursing will be included in this book, ALOT. so if you don't like cursing, this book nor show is for you. <3

PRONOUNS. pronouns for the character are she/her, so if you feel uncomfortable with those pronouns, feel free to exit.

SEXUAL ABUSE. there will be things related to, r@pe, molest@tion, so if you don't feel comfortable, and or you feel as if it is a soft spot you may exit the book. (If you went through any of these, just know it is NOT your fault and your worth everything. You do not deserve what happened. <3)

ABUSE. the character and her sibiling(s) are, abused and neglected so if you feel uncomfortable you may leave. (If you go through any of this I'm so sorry, I hope it gets better and you deserve better. <3)

MENTAL HEALTH. the character has several mental health problems.

SELF HARM/SUICIDE. if any of these subjects make you feel, to self harm pls leave this book. (You are amazing and should never feel as if you should hurt yourself. Love yourself like you love your family. <3)

FAMILY ISSUES. if any of these hit home and make you upset please skip this book.

DRUGS. if this subject makes you uncomfortable you may leave.

✎ ⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

AMANDA ACURI
as
JULIANNA (JULES) COLMAN
(15-years-old)

AMANDA ACURIasJULIANNA (JULES) COLMAN(15-years-old)

"why do you men
have to suck cock?!"

(young) EMILY ALYN LIND
as
MELANNIE (ANNIE) COLMAN
(13-years-old)

(young) EMILY ALYN LINDasMELANNIE (ANNIE) COLMAN(13-years-old)