3

Fuck this#three✎ ⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

Fuck this
#three
✎ ⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

Jules walked inside of her home. "Julianna." Her mom said walking over to her drunk. "Mom. You need to stop please!" Jules begged her mom to stop doing drugs, and drinking.

"I want to. But I fucking can't!" Her mom yelled at her, "Mom please don't tell because then Carl's, going to think that I said something disrespectful." She hushed her mom.

"Goodnight, Julianna." He told her, she turned around quickly her heart race went up. "Goodnight to you too, Carl." She said fixing her posture and walking upstairs to her room.

The next day Ginny, Max, and Jules was outside of the school at the end of the day. Max was rambling about some show.

"So then, after ordering the shrimp basket, Jax, like, reaches into his pants... Not his pocket his pants, Ginny and Jules, his pants, like, where his balrrels are... And he just pulls out a ring and proposes. It is the best show." She said quickly,e3r then Hunter walked up behind Max.

"Hunter, do you watch Vanderpump Rules?" She asked, "No, sorry." He answered. "Neither does Ginny. You guys are so uncultured." Max said, "She's coming over tonight so we can pop her cherry." Max said that so wrong,

"Oh, ok. Uh... I was just gonna ask you if you wanna maybe hang later tonight, but..." Hunter sounded a bit down. "Oh! No, she can hang." Max really wanted that ship to sail.

"But you just said--" Hunter got cut off by Max. "It's the worse show, Hunter seriously. Once the cast turned 30, it was just sad." Max said looking at Jules, Jules knew that Max loved that show she was just making up an excuse.

"Ok, so, would you want to then?" Hunter asked Ginny, "Uh-huh. Sure." She sounded a bit tired for some reason. Great it's a date." He blurted out, Jules bumped him with her shoulder in a 'way to go' kind of way.

"Oh... A date? You mean as friends?" Ginny asked, she was definitely new at boyfriends, hell even boys. Max and Jules made the exact same face as, 'girl just shut the fuck up.' "Or as a date." He said trying to convince her.

"Uh... Right. Yeah. Um, ok. Yeah, let's do that. That sounds... Good. A date. Cool." Ginny was speechless. She made it ten times more awkward. "Cool." Hunter said not very cringed out.

Max and Jules started squealing, "Look at you go, Texas!" They both said at the same time. "I have a date." She said.

"You'll obviously need to borrow something to wear since all your clothes are horrible, no offense, just from what I've seen so far. I'm assuming. But I'm very excited. I'm dying." Max said fast like always. "I've never had a date." Ginny said trying to remind Max that she's never dated anyone.

"Oh my God." Max said, Jules finished her sentence, "This is your first date ever?!" Max then finished the sentence, "This is huge!" Ginny looked at them as if they were crazy, "I mean, It's no big deal."

"Ok, I'm ignoring you because, obviously, this is a big deal." Max said. "Hunter Chen is V hot a V cool." Once again Jules finished her sentence, "And we will be over at 6:00 to help you get ready. Whoa, I've never been this excited in my whole life." Max said quickly.

"Ok, Max calm down before you hyperventilate." Jules joked around. The group walked up to the three girls. Of course Abby was on Brodie's back as always, Norah and Jordan were holding hands, and Hunter, Press, and Josh were walking behind them.

"Holy shit." Brodie said dropping Abby. "Who's that?" He asked pointing to what looked like Ginny's mom. "That is Ginny's mom." Max said, then Brodie whistled. "I know." Max sounded desperate.

"I'll catch you guys later." Ginny felt embarrassed, you could tell just by her facial expression. "Hey at least be appreciative your mom's hot. My mom looks like a whole ass donkey." Jules joked with Ginny, making the whole group except Ginny to laugh.

"Ok, but seriously can you guys stop simping over Ginny's mom? You aguys are making her uncomfortable." Jules laughed at the two. "I wonder if her boobs are fake." Max asked Brodie as they ignored her.

"You guys are literal perverts." She said rolling her eyes. "I'm walking you home so don't leave without me." Max said to Jules while still checking Georgia out.

"No, I'm good. I think Press will take me home." She said grabbing his hand, "See you and Ginny at six." Jules said as her and Press entwined their fingers together.

"So what's happening at six?" He asked her as they walked the direction of her house. "Ginny's first date, with Hunter." She smiled up at him, "Your hot." Press just blurted out. "Thanks I can say the same for you." She said, she had the verge of making out but they couldn't just make-out mid sidewalk.

Once they got to her house, turned out her mom and Carl left to probably go get her mom more drugs, Annie was at a friend's for the night, and Amelia was out with friends. So it was just her and Press.

They got inter her room, he laid down on her bed. She climbed up him, she was now straddling him. He sat up a little and put his hands on her waist. It turned into a heated make-out then turned into grinding on eachother. Which lead to another thing.

They were laying in her bed she was in his t-shirt, as they talked, she got a text from Max. "Sorry one second." She said sitting up grabbing her phone.

Max🖕🏻
Come on it's 5:45!

Jules✋🏻
I'm sorry I forgot.
I'll be there soon.

Max🖕🏻
Hurry bitch!

She turned her phone off and straddled Press again. "Want to go for round two?" He asked with a smirk. She smirked back, she kind of did but she had to leave.

"No, I just wanted to tease you." She said whispering in his ear grinding on him. He grunted, "babygirl, come on." He begged her.

"I have to go to Ginny's. Her and Hunter are having their date tonight." She said kissing him then climbed off. "Why can't you stay with me?" He said wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Because I promised them I'd be there." She smiled at him. "Fine." He let her go. She took her shit off and threw on a white long sleeve crop top and a pair of blue jeans with black converse.

She was putting the necklace on that her dad gave her before he got in the car accident. Press walked up behind her and hugged her waist.

"You look beautiful." He said kissing her neck. "I love you." She said smiling at him in the mirror. "I love you more." He said.

"Come here you little slut!" She heard her step dad yell. Her eyes went wide, Press looked at her confused. "Press..." She said quietly.

"Babe is there--" He got cut off by her stepdad storming in. His eyes went wide. "Oh. Hello, Matt." He said glaring at the girl.

She gulped, "Um. I was going to ask if I could stay at Max's tonight." She asked her step dad quietly. "Oh, of course sweetheart." He acted all innocent sending her a small smile.

Once he left the room Press looked at her, "What were you going to tell me?"he asked.

✎ ⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

do you think jules
will tell press?