1

Everyone#one

Everyone
#one

✎ ⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

As she walked down the halls chatter  about her older sister floaded the halls as always.

She retch her friends it was only the girls but soon would arrive the boys. "Max is in ap English." Abby said to Jules as she approached her and Norah.

Out of nowhere someone picked her up from behind. She giggled, Press put her down and placed his hands on her waist she looked up at him and gave him a peck on the lips.

He sat on the red chair and Jules sat on the arm of the chair next to him. "Their so cute its disgusting." Hunter said playfully. Jules laughed at her best friend.

Josh walked up to the squad with Samantha, "God Samantha I told you to leave me alone." He said getting annoyed with her, Samantha used to date, Hunter but after they broke up she tried to get Press to cheat on Jules, but when that failed she now tries to hook up with Josh.

Jules laughed, "Samantha clearly he doesn't want to screw you. Okay, now goodbye." Jules said getting kind of sick of Samantha. "That's my girl!" Press said wrapping his arm around her waist.

The bell rang for lunch. All the boys jumped up because all the boys usually do something stupid before they actually go to lunch.

Max walked up to the group of teens with a really pretty girl. "So that's Norah, that's Jordan, that's Brodie, that's Hunter, that's Abby, that's Matt Press but we call him Press, that's Josh, and this is Jules." She introduced all of them well not really just said their name and pointed them out.

"Guys, this is Ginny. She is my new neighbor. She's from Texas. And I'm in love with her, so you all need to worship her and be nice." Max said introducing Ginny.

"Uh, howdy." Ginny said with a chuckle. "Howdy. God! I love southern accents. I feel like you could get away with saying the nastiest shit, and it would still sound all sweet and charming like you were offering me lemonade, you know?" Max said causing Ginny to give her a weird look.

"Like..." Max paused for a second, "I'll cut your face!" She said in a southern accent making Jules laugh a little. "See? It's still charming." She said with a chuckle.

"And your skin is flawless. Do you jade roll?" Max said trying to touch Ginny's face, Ginny backed away. Jules cringed for Max. "Oh, sorry. Is that like when white girls touch black girls' hair? Look, if I'm being an offensive dick, its 'cause we have more Starbucks than black people." Max kind of said fastly.

"So, why'd you move to Wellsberry?" Max asked, "Um, my stepdad died." Ginny said awkwardly, Max got to Ginny's level in pitty. "Oh, its fine." Ginny said assuring Max.

"Well how did he die?" Max asked, Jules thought to herself 'wow max way to go asking how did someone die.'

"Um... Car accident. Well, heart attack, then car accident." Ginny said explaining a little more in detail. "That's horrible. Was anyone else hurt?" Max asked, "Was he on the highway? Was he on a motorcycle?" She asked cutting Ginny off.

Max then gasped, "I saw the most gruesome motorcycle accident this one time. This guys arm was literally, like four lanes away from the rest of him. You know what? My stupid idiot twin, he's probably going to end up the exact same way right. 'Cause he bought a motorcycle, which is more pathetic than it sounds. Because our birthday isn't even until December, which is when he could even ride the damn thing. And by that point, the roads'll be all icy. And he'll probably just die immediately, you know?!" Max said fastly.

Jules could barely keep up and she was her best friend. "Chill, Max." Hunter said taking a bite of a fry and smirking at Ginny. Then Max scoffed.

"Oh! I didn't mean to, like, bring up painful memories for you. Its just, I really love all that gruesome shit, you know? Like I'm so morbid. I've seen every episode of SVU, and I only listen to podcasts about girls like me getting brutally murdered." Max said fastly again. "Do you uh, want some of my yogurt?" She then asked. "Uh--" Ginny got cut off.

"You know what? Your right. The food here is crap. Let's sneak off campus and get some tacos." Max said biting her lip, then stood up. Ginny looked at the others in a 'should I?' Look.

"Come. Seriously." Max said gesturing for Ginny to come. Ginny stood up and grabbed her bookbag.

Jules bursted out laughing. "What?" Abby asked, "That, Ginny girl is speechless!" Jules said holding in her laughter. But then Hunter bursted out laughing too, which caused the hole damn table to start laughing.

"I can't even!" Jules said, then she got a message. Apparently her step dad picked up Annie from school early just because he wanted pleasure and her mom was totally wasted.

She got a call from Annie, she picked up. "Hey, Anne's what's up?" She asked, Annie was sobbing. "He did it again..." She said through sobs.

Jules eyes went wide. "I'll be home soon." She said assuring her little sister. "Okay..." Her little sister stuttered out. Jules grabbed her backpack, "Where are you going?" Josh asked, "Home." Jules said trying not to take her anger out on anyone else.

"Babe." Press said making her turn around, "Right sorry." She said walking over to him and giving him a kiss. "Do you need a ride?" He asked as she stopped. "No but thank you." She said assuring her boyfriend.

"Okay. Love you!" He called out to her, "Love you too!" She called out back. She walked down the hall furious. Someone ended up bumping into her on purpose.

"Watch it dick!" She said realizing who it was, "You know lunch is that way?" He asked with a smirk. "Yeah no shit sherlock." She rolled her eyes flicking him off.

✎ ⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

Okay listen I know this is another book of Marcus but I can't help it. But he's not the main one she'll be with. She's mostly going to be with Press but they will date and they will end up together!! <3
It's a slowburn sorry...

- Tiara