4

C'mon!#four✎ ⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

C'mon!
#four
✎ ⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

"Press... I'm sorry." She looked down, "What?! Are you breaking up with me?" He asked. She snapped her head up quick. "What?! No! No! I would never!" She assured his assumption.

He sighed in relief. "Why did your dad call you a slut?" He asked Jules, she could tell he was getting angry. Maybe it wasn't the time nor place to talk to him about the situation.

"Listen, Press I love you. But it's not the time nor place right now. And plus I have to go over to Ginny's. So please, we'll talk later. But mind to walk me there?" She asked him.

"Yeah, but only if you tell me when its the time." He said smirking at her. Jules laughed at him. They walked to Ginny's house. "I love you, have fun." Press smiled down at Jules.

"I love you too, and always." She bit her lip then kissed him. As she walked up to Ginny's door she waved at him.

Jules walked in, to see Ginny's younger brother Austin. "Hey, who are you?" He asked looking up from a puzzle.

"Oh, hi, I'm Julianna, but you can call me Jules. Whatcha doing?" She asked him with a smile. She's always wanted a younger brother. Granted yes she loved her younger sister, but she wished for her to be a boy. Just so she wouldn't get hurt like her and Amelia did.

"A puzzle want to help me?" He asked her. "Well, I would love to, but sadly I have to help your sister get ready for a date." She scrunched her nose playfully. "Ew, nasty!" He scrunched his nose back. "Yeah, ew, gross right." She said jokingly.

"Alright, see ya later little buddy." She said messing with his hair. "Bye, Jules." He laughed at her. She waved at him while walking upstairs.

She walked into the room to see, Max having a jacket over her shoulder and Ginny getting her hair messed with by Georgia.

"I am done here! Wow, these extensions are great. You look beautiful." Ginny's mom said. Jules always wanted her mom to say that to her. But never got it. Jules slapped on a smile and squealed along side with Max.

"You three are ruining this for me." Ginny said getting sort of annoyed. "This is some straight Judy Blume shit. I want my ashes scattered in this closet." Max said turning to the closet. Jules walked over to the closet her and Max were looking through it, very impressed.

"Don't rub your eyes. You'll smear your mascara. And under no circumstances have sex. However if you end up giving him a blow job, there is this trick with the balls--" Georgia got cut off.

"Mom!" Ginny exclaimed, Jules laughed. "I'm kidding! No blow jobs." Georgia said pulling her shirt off. Jules caught Max checking her out. Jules flicked Max on the shoulder.

"You're trying to hard to be edgy. It's annoying, and no one likes you." Ginny said getting annoyed. "We like you." Max said trying to suck up to Ginny's mom. Georgia gasped, "They like me. Tell me 'bout this Hunter kid." Georgia said to Max.

Max was to busy staring at her boobs to realize that she said anything. Jules elbowed Max.

"Oh, yeah, I've known Hunter my whole life. Seventh grade is when he got hot, but he's still like super nice, so everyone loves him. And he's, like, super smart. And he's in out AP English class, where he saw Ginny's epic takedown." Max started rambling on.

"Takedown?" Georgia asked, Ginny's eyes went wide. "No, it was nothing." Ginny said trying to convince her mom. "It was awesome. Mr. Gitten was all like, "You won't be able to keep up in this class," and then Ginny was all like, "You're racist!" It was awesome." Max said exposing Ginny even more. Jules could not keep up.

"He said you couldn't keep up?" Georgia asked upset. "It wasn't a big deal. Please, just don't do anything. I can handle it." Ginny begged her mom. "Fine." Georgia said, "Your wearing that to a school board meeting?" Ginny asked.

"Yeah." She answered. After Ginny left. Max and Jules went to Max's house. They walked in, "Hello, Jules." Mrs. Baker said. "Hey. Mrs. Baker and Mr. Baker. How have you guys been?" Jules said also signing it. "Good how are you?" Ellen said. "Good." She said back signing it.

"Suck up." Marcus said signing walking upstairs. He threw a piece of bread at her. "Asshole!" She rolled her eyes at him, "Oh, I know." He said looking her in the eyes.

"Okay, well me and Jules are going upstairs. Goodbye." Max said grabbing Jules hand pulling her upstairs. "Bye." Jules laughed.

They walked into Max's room. "Well, how have you and Press been?" Max asked. "Good." Jules sort of lied. "We've been friends forever. Your lying." Max said opening her computer.

"No, I'm not. It's just we've been distant lately." She said telling the truth somewhat. "And why do you-- omg that position!" Max turned her computer around to reveal lesbian porn.

"Oh my-- why the hell?!" Jules turned her face. "What?" Marcus said walking in leaning against the door frame, one hand in his pocket. "Nothing, just that your twin is showing me lesbian porn!" Jules said glaring at Max.

"Oh can I see?" Marcus asked sarcastically. "Your the most disgusting pair of twins I've ever met." She laughed at them. Marcus had a focusing stare on her, and her smile. She was gorgeous.

"Well I'm going to get a some chips brb!" Max said standing up and walking out. Jules flopped on Max's bed, she grabbed a piece of her hair and started twirling it. She sat back up to see Marcus still standing there.

He starting walking closer to her with eye contact, she could not take her eyes off of his brown eyes. He got down to her level eye contact still. He knew what he was doing.

"You know, I've always wondered how everyone in your family had blonde hair, and you are a brunette?" Marcus asked in a hushed voice, he brushed a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"My real dad, he died when I was five..." She said, it just slipped he tricked her. "Wait-- what?" He asked so confused.

She pushed him away and stood up. "You fooled me!" She yelled at him holding back tears. "Hey wait, I'm sorry." He said grabbing her shoulder lightly. "Get the fuck off me!" She pushed him away.

Jules ran downstairs her backpack on her shoulder. Running out of the house. "Jules!" Marcus yelled, to her. Everyone was so confused. "Marcus?" Ellen asked him.

"What the hell did you do, you dick?!" Max yelled signing. "Nothing!" He yelled back. The Baker twins ran outside to see her on the curb crying. She couldn't run all the way home without crying.

"Oh my--" Max got cut off. "Jules?" Ellen asked her walking towards her. "I'm fine! I'm fine! I just need to get home!" She sort of yelled standing up. "Oh, hunny what happened?" She asked, Jules.

"Nothing..." She looked down wipeing a tear away. She turned around and walked away. Marcus was debating if he should talk to her or let her go. He ran after her. "Marcus!" Ellen yelled.

Max tried to go to get her brother, but her mom told her just to let them talk.

✎ ⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

Okay well the end tho--