2

Just us#two✎ ⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

Just us
#two
✎ ⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

She walked in the house, her step dad was at work luckily. "Annie..." Jules said walking into her younger sisters room.

"I hate him..." Annie said her voice light and fragile. "Oh, Stop being a dramatic little slut!" Her mom said walking into Annie's room high and drunk.

"Don't you dare call her a slut again! If anything your the slut! At least she's not an addict! Oh, and by the way your a piece of shit mom." Jules said getting mad.

"You are going to get punished for this!" Her mom yelled, making Jules flinch. At this point anything these girls would say even if they weren't meaning to be bitches they'd get punished.

It's sad because, Jules didn't get to loose her virginity to the person she loved. He thought she did, but truthfully it got taken from her at 7...

"Jules stop... I don't want you to--" Annie said then getting cut off. "It's too late!" Annie's father said. Jules tried to run past but he snatched her hair.

"Your in big trouble, Julianna." He said in a way only a pervert would say.

He slammed her door shut and threw her on the floor. She was scared, he would always find a new way to punish them.

And he seemed as if he had a already bad day. "Please! I'm sorry, I won't--" She got cut off by a belt slapping her across the face. Tears streamed down her face immediately.

"You are just a little bitch! Clearly you women can't take shit!" He yelled slapping her again. She laid their crying. But after hitting her a few times is when he started punishing her in a sexual way.

After the whole punishment. Jules got a text from Max.

Max🖕🏻
Hey me and Ginny are at my place wanna come over?

Jules✋🏻
Sure be there in 15.

Jules had to put makeup over her face although it still burned. She walked out of her room and downstairs.

"Julianna!" Her step dad yelled. She gulped and turned around. "Just making sure you covered those scars up." He said with a smirk.

"Yes sir." She said turning around. She walked to Max's house. It looked like Ginny and Max just got off school.

"Hey guys." She plastered a smile on. "Hey, Jules!" Max said hugging her, "We missed you at school today." Max said, "You know a doctor's appointment." Jules lied, "Hi Ginny." Jules smiled at her.