37. Everything Hurts

~Thursday~

I wake up with a major headache and my alarm feeling like a siren going off next to me. I groan slamming my alarm off before covering my head with my hands. This is what I imagine really bad hangovers to feel like or a bad migraine. This is probably a migraine right? I groan again as I open my eyes to glance around my semi-dark room. It looks a little off, like I hadn't seen it for a while which is weird cause I literally live here. I sit up slowly trying to adjust to the dim lighting and weird feeling of being in my room. I take a few breaths before getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom. The second I turn the light on, the pain in my skull worsens and I turn it off quickly, figuring it's better to just move around in the dark.

Exciting the bathroom I head back into my room and grab my phone. With a quick text to my mom about not feeling well and staying home for the day, I went downstairs to chug some water. It feels like I haven't drank in a week, I feel so dehydrated. A quick glance in the mirror in the kitchen shows just how out of it is reflecting on my appearance. Besides my obvious pjs, my hair is a tangled mess and there are bags under my eyes far worse than usual. Not only that, my eyes look so sad like my soul knows something that I don't.

Once my second glass of water is drained, I fill it up once more and take it with me to my room to get somewhat dressed for the day. Well at least out of my pajamas and into comfy relaxing clothes like my leggings and a giant Misfits sweatshirt. I collapsed on my bed and scrolled through my phone for a bit as the day moved slowly around me.

A loud honk took me out of my daydreaming and mindless scrolling. I got up and looked at the clock. Shit that's Dominic to take me to school. I jumped out of my bed, but forgot about my headache and had to freeze for a few moments before I heard a knock on my door downstairs. I walked slowly down the stairs before opening the door to a worried Dominic.

"Hey, baby Doll. Is everything okay?" He looked down at me and took in my comfy and not at all ready for school appearance.

"Uh yeah, sorry. I woke up with a massive headache." I spoke looking down and away from the sun. "I forgot to tell you I wasn't going to go to school today." I gave him an apologetic smile.

"Oh I'm sorry, Y/n. At least its just a headache. I thought it had something to do with what happened yesterday with Gerard." He said moving over to block the sun from me as he stood in my doorway.

"Gerard? What happened yesterday?" I looked up at him confused as all hell when it suddenly hit me. I had a massive argument with Gerard. A really mean one too. "Oh no." I said quietly remembering the feeling and the hurt look on Gerard's face though I couldn't place what the argument was about.

"Yeah, I was worried that maybe he tried to talk to you or hurt you when you didn't come out. Do you want me to come inside? We could talk about it?" He said reaching a hand out and grabbing my arm softly.

"Uh yeah," I could feel tears wanting to break through from the pain I was feeling. "You can come in."

"Okay," Dominic stepped towards me, making me backup as he closed the door behind him. "Why don't we go upstairs, you look like you're about to cry, doll."

"Okay," I turned towards my stairs as feeling and images of Gerard popped into my head. He looked so hurt and broken. What did I say to him?

Dominic guided me to my bedroom and sat me down on the bed. He grabbed my phone from my hands and placed it down on the table before sitting next to me.

"Do you want to talk it out?" He said softly.

"I just," I sighed leaning my head onto Dominic's shoulder. "I just feel bad. Gerard and I... we're friends and I yelled at him. Probably worse than with Mikey." I could feel tears prick at my eyes again. Gerard's hurt eyes staring at me in my head made me feel even worse about whatever anger I had been feeling towards him when we fought.

Sweet Venomजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें