Part 1

Dia was panting as her uncle just finished beating because of burning the pot. He is now punishing his son dursley, I was lying next to him in puddle of blood. After few minutes he left both of us. We both feel asleep. Death had just now had shown Merlin what was going on with his mistress. Salazar Slytherin was so angry he shouted on merlin while he is the to keep his temper most of the time. While Godric just hugging his mate not to kill Merlin.

Salazar:- Not my descendant's mate this not fair

All agreed so death went to grindalwald as he is the only expect her mate to can help defeat Albus dumbledore. Death and Grindalwald are in relationship after his and dumbledore fight. Today was the hardest decision his lover has to take. He reached to his lovers Prision ass he entered the room grindalwald saw him and smile, death pulled him closer to him and him sit on his lap and started to tell him about his great grand-daughter's condition.

After listening to Death he started to sob and cry and Death asked him someyhing he never imagined

Death:-Love, I want you to come with me and help her to grow up into the person the world needs.

grindalwald:-Indeed but how will i leave this place?

Death:-Love you will come wih me but only soul but later when someone very young dies i will bring that body to you after she destroys dumbledore i will take you to my relam and watch everyone from there.

grindalwald :- okay

death took grindalwald and reached to where Dia and Dursley werelying and bleeding. Death healed them wth a flick of his wrist. Soon Dia and Dursley were awake.

Death:-Hello Dia and Dursley

both of them looked scared death continued to speak while grindalwald looking around the ouse only dia and dursley can see him

Death:-I have came here to take you and train you because you remember what i said about yor parents. The kids nodded togther then, death said "lets make you both meet your great grandfather by the where did he go wait GRINDELWALD" he sreamed both looked at the door a man just at his late 20's entered and looked annioied but as he saw the children.

Then death took both the kids in his arms and pointed at grindalwald and said "This is your great grandfather and now we will go and take your inheritance test as in 5 weeks you both will go to hogwarts now both of you remember what is your goal"-the kids lookedat each other and smiled and said"Destroy Perfect Potter family and Destroy Dumbeldore"-the kids said in a synis tone

Death caught the arm of grindalwald and smiled then appered infront of Gringotts.