Part 5

Dia pov:-

It is been 7 months since i saw dursley i have face my biological parents as Heiress pentdragon and took the money they have taken from my vaults. Grindalwald was more like a mother to me for 7 months now i need them to give time as he is his 6 month of pregnancy. Death gave him his body as a women and now they are haveing a child tommrow i turn 11 and so i thought it is the best day to meet with Dursley.

No one pov:-

The floo roared dursley and draco walked a bit front and started dusting of their dress and soon followed by Sirius. They saw a girl with white blond simlarily like draco but more white. The girl hugged dursley and said "Missed me BigD" Dursley stood frozen and then hugged the girl and said "I missed you my sweetie pie". Dia hugged her godfather who asked "how is your turned white". Dia chukled and said "Padfoot" that made sirius cry and said "You remember your first word" Dia smiled and then a group of goblin came and told them and follow. Dia saw Griphook who bowed to dia and smiled to rest and said "Your are 11 now Princess will you clam your ladyships" dia nodded and said "After that can have my name change please" Griphook nodded Dia smiled then griphook told her to say the words written on the wall Dia nodded "I Dia Littian Potter-Grindalwald claim all my ladyships and heiresship and mot be" a blue layer of magic follows the room and the floo roars dursley saw a lady heavyly pegnant came Dia runned into her arms and said "mom why did you cameDeath will get angry with you"(Grindalwald asked her to call him Mom in public and grandfather in private) 

Griphook asked her to come this side and  asked her to put the rings all the rings merged together to from t a ring except Pentdragron ring

merged ring 

pentdragon ring 

pentdragon ring 

Sirius Point:-

Dia looked at dursley draco and sirius and thenasked griphook "Can you change my name to Diana Sirius Grindalwald-Black and godfather do want bloodadption" Dia asked making her godfather smile while a tear roll down from his eyes "Lord Black can you give me your 3 drops of blood"  he raised his eyebrow and said "In blood-adoption it takes 7 drops of blood" Griphook nodded and said "AS she has been adopted by magic by Gret Grindalwald and his Husband death who is in a female body" pointing to the lady Dia called mom. Then he continued "She needs these features will help her to face her birthparents" I understood and cut my palm and then let 3 drops of blood on the plate they asked. they mixed the potion and then Dia drank it She had my eyes with gold ring in between them and black hair strips in her white hair. I picked her up and about to go asked "Can I call you Father" I smiled and nodded "I will take my trunk". She went towards the women and took her trunk Dursley ran towards her took the trunk. the women gave her a bundle of with long things raped in a cloth and said "Remember death is there only one call away and you are the heir of hogwarts make sure that live upon your title" and putting a pendent on her neck "Never open this it will protect you from Dumbeldoor and never show your full power to anyone except your family and do not froget to pratice love child Bless you a good life" Dia hugged her and said "Sent me a letter when the twins are born" then griphook came towards me and said "Lord black can you come with me" i followed and then we reached to a different room and then griphook brought a box and said "It is for Dia but give her tommrow and she should atleast kiss her soulmate once today or she will died tommorow" then he open and showed me a small crown 

 the women gave her a bundle of with long things raped in a cloth and said "Remember death is there only one call away and you are the heir of hogwarts make sure that live upon your title" and putting a pendent on her neck "Never open this it will...

i looked at crown in awe and shirked the box and put it in my pocket  then went towards the door but griphook said "Lord black for next 3hours she will act like a 4 year old so please do not get angry" i nod and left and saw dursley shirking the truck and the pouch and draco is currently hugging her. She saw me and said "Papa Papa" I picked up her and placed her on my hips and she put her head against my shoulder and fell asleep. I told the boy to follow and we floo back to Malfoy manor.

Matildaran ttowards me and was about to say something i said "i Blood-Adopted Dia she fell asleep and she is for few hours like 4 years and she calls me Papa" Matilda lost her comspose and took in her arm and went up to my and her room. I saw the malfoy's and lestrange's smiling and Dursley ran to his mother hugged while i started to tell them what had happen and then few minutes later I heard Matilda sreamed and everyone ran upstairs and saw a snake. The dark lord came and asked "Why did she scream" while matilda pointed towards the door hugging me. The dark lord saw a big snake hugging a girl.

Dark lord's pov:-

I saw my soulmate-mark started to show up it was a blue rose, i just came from my teacher interview from hogward's. I heard matilda scream so i ran towards the room and saw a big snake hugging a girl my soulmatemark started to burn which means she is my soulmate.

to be continued