Part 12

Dia said "Welcome to Pentdragon Island, Now why island I say Because we right now at 4000 meters above the sea level Temperature and weather does not change here. Now follow me". While walking Dia started "Our School is 1 of most ancient Schools in the World. We have 150 smaller floating islands and 1 main island-" Hermione intrupted "Miss Diana can i ask a question" Dia stopped walking while Luna looked worried "Yeh! sure" Hermione said "Why is the Island named after a titile for example Pentdragon" Luna smiled while Dia said "All the islands are named after the students Surname. Many centruies ago our was made for the Purebloods, Demibloods and Very Strong Halfbloods. 200 years ago the first and uptill now the last Mugglebron had came to our school."Hermione said "Why can't you choose like Hogwarts?" Luna replied signalling Dia stop from snapping "Well Miss"-"Granger" Hermione replied Luna smiled and said "You are Squib decendent of Xylem family by the way, We do not choose any Children because all our students either have Elemental Magic-Wandless Or is a Sorcerous by birth." 

Dia then said "We learnt all the living Squib Desendent of all houses. Magic is something you inhert not something you get, Magic is given in very rare soul. Now professors divide the student according to there houses and Luna stay I am going to call Headmistress Jamisne." Luna nodded.

All hogwarts students where divided and Dia returned with their headmistress. Jasime "Hello Everyone my name is Jamsmine Ragnarock. Nice to meet you all specially you Mr. Dumbledoor now i think Miss. Pentdragon discussed all categories to get admissioned now, we will take you to your mansions each house will stay in each so 

                                                                            Pentdragon island - sytherin 

                                                                            Ravenclaw island- Ravenclaw 

                                                                           Olyumpian island- Gryffiondor & Hufflepuff

As the Oylumpian island has No student so i made two houses share it." Jasmine said "Miss Diana you take care of your islands Guest while Miss luna to do the same." Dia said "I will send a prefect to look after them in Oylumpian islands."

After rest huses left. Sirius, Remus, Severus, Tom and all Sytherin Students stayed back. She turned back and said "Need introduction" Sirus jumped on her and said "Pup" Severus said "Sirus let her breathe" Dursley said "You spent your 4 years here not fare sister." Draco said "Yes", Dia smiled as all sytherin are shocked to see this Draco said to all sytherine "She is our Sister and sirius Black's Daughter, DO.NOT.HEX.HER"

Dia smiled and said "Follow me to our mansion, Remember 7 floor is out reach for everyone even you Dad." Now how is this mansion removing the invisiblity charm

" Now how is this mansion removing the invisiblity charm

"Wow" and Gasp are the only thing left from their mouth. 13 Elves appereard Miss Pentdragon your Schulde "Tinky Headmistress Jamine said I have no class the rooms asked are ready." "Yes Miss Pentdragon" was a chorous answer. 

After all sytherine changed into casul clothes I said "Do not Roam and get lost when we are on tour and te school is huge so for today rest for the afternoon, Bye the way what time you go to bed?" "10 pm" Severus said

"Uncle That's too early our classes end at 2 in the night. I will study while you all sleep. Now rest Evening I will take you all o tour. I am going to check on the other guest anything you required please call tinky."

Dia arrived at Luna's Mansion and shouted "Luna" and entered and saw everyone was wearing casual clothes even Mr.Flitwick. "Hello Everyone, now let's get on with business shall we"I earned a nod from everyone "okay their is onlyone rule Please do not Roam and get lost we when we are on tour at the school. for now rest call Winky- she is an house elf she will assist you and you have whole 2 floored Library and there is a duelling room in the 3 floor. Now, as i heard Dark magic books are not allowed to be studied so the 4th floor Library is out of reach as whole 7th floor." Mr. Flitwick said "If they wantto study Dark Magic is their any problem" Luna and Dia smiled and Luna said "Sir ask them to call Winky or when I am their tell themto come to us. Many books are not for Peolpe to read and if they want they have to do a magic oath to read few books" He smiled Dia said "We will return after looking what Griffindor and Hufflepuff are doing" Flitwick smiled.

 Dia and luna arrived in front of the mansion where Griffindors are staying. She saw Hamster (a prefect) standing in the corner and the Griffindor where around runing and fooling around while the Proffesors or say her ex-parents where laughing. they entered Hamster bowed to them and said "Merry meet head Girl, Merry meet luna" Dia and Luna said "Merry meet Hamster". they saw all Griffindors where not paying attention so she shouted "Silence!! Everyone in the Hall please. Luna go and lock the 7th floor and 4thfloor library."

All Griffindors arrived and Luna came Back from work and then i said "Hello Everyonenow few rules ther is 3 rules 1-Do not Roamand get lost in the School when we are on trip. 2- Lily is a house elf and dinner is at 10 and bed by 11 for the guest but as our school student do not wake befour 11 but Brefast will be severed to you all at 7 and last but not the least 7thfloor and 4th floor library are out of reach to all students as no prefect will stay here thats the reason the ofice and students personal quaters are locked. For mow rest we will come to take you all at 7 so be ready and do not start I-am-the-boy who-lived or i am his best friend blabla blabla becuse no one will give you that attention here because no one will look up from the books and do not tease the 8 semisters. Bye!" with that di and luna left.

 Dia and luna arrived in front of the mansion where hufflepuffs are staying. She saw Daneil (another prefect) talking to Hufflepuff's she tapped on his back Daneil bowed to them and said "Merry meet head Girl, Merry meet luna" Dia and Luna said "Merry meet Daneil". Dia looked arund and said "You better than Griffindors at least"." Hello Everyone, now let's get on with business shall we"I earned a nod from everyone "okay their is onlyone rule Please do not Roam and get lost we when we are on tour at the school. for now rest call Daisy- she is an house elf she will assist you and you have whole 2 floored Library and there is a Grenhouse  room in the 3 floor and the Graden, The 4th floor Library is out of reach as whole 7th floor." Mrs. Sprout said "If they want to study herbology is their any problem" Luna and Dia smiled and nodded "No i have no promblem just inform us. Now, rest in the evening I will come to take you on a tour"

Dia entered her mansion and straight flopped herself on the sofa where Tom was sitting and started complaining "How unmannered and how unrully Griffindors are??" tom hugged her

to be continued..........................