Part 10

So reader's this the chapter i told you that 3 years in this

In this three years, She and Luna become best friends while draco and dursley both sorted into Sytherin. Tom was still teaching and was favorite teacher of the students whereas expect Gryffidor no one like David they called him Boy-who-is-spoiled.

Lily and James where waiting for there Daughter to arrive in the first year was dispointed they declared David as lord potter

Sirius and Remus both went to Davids 12 Birthday just to give him a present, everyone expected he will be declared as Lord black but Sirius just say that Matilda and him alredy have a daughter so David can't have that title. Lily even said that she cursed Matilda infitilite which cause a emergency Wizardingmort Dumbledoor tried stop but Sirius said he will call Hieress Pentdragon which caused Minister fudge to punish and David to lose 2 steats from from Potter seats which was given to Sirius and lily was on house arrest for 2 years.

At age of 13 Dia took conyrol over the Wizading-mortm and sized all the power from Dumbeldoor she become alley of with Umbrige and gave her poisitin of her Right hand.

David was clamied to defeat voldemort for 1&2 year which caused a huge rampage and disaster.

In Dia's school asked Hogwart's Students from 4 year to 7 th year to come and have 1 year study with them.

Let's see what will happen..............................