New Sheriff In Town

Sam x Male Sheriff
Fluff?

Sam and Dean are looking into some grave robbings, they have a hint on who they think it is, but they need some info from the sheriff first.

Once Sam and Dean heard about the grave robbings, they got in Deans car and left to the smallish town to work the case.

"Alright Sammy, you talk to the sheriff and I'll go talk to the hot witnesses" Dean winked, walking over to three females.

Sam rolled his eyes and looked around for the sheriff, once he found him he went over and prepared himself for the conversation.

"Sheriff-?" Sam started, Reader turned around and smiled at the tall man, "hey there" he greeted, Sam was immediately caught aback by Readers look, with strong (color) eyes and thick (hair color).

"It's sheriff (name)" Reader said putting his soda down on the desk behind him.
Sam nodded and showed Reader his FBI badge, Reader nodded and smiled.

"It's definitely not often we get the big guys over here worrying about our folks" Reader said sadly, "I'm just glad your here to help." Sam didn't know why, but hearing the sheriff say that was making him feel happy, maybe it was the fact that this sheriff didn't have a stick up his ass, or maybe it was something more.

"Is there anything we should know about the victims that went missing? Do they have any family members that would do this?" Sam asked, Reader shook his head and sighed "they were fairly normal people when they were alive you know, basic people living basic lives, they don't have any family here anymore, I checked with old friends and they're just as upset as others about the whole thing so I doubt it's them."

Sam nodded and sighed "so we have nothing then" he said sadly, "what about new people in town?" Sam asked, Reader thought for a second and nodded "a couple just showed up in town about a month ago? They've been nice and all but their a bit strange, then again who am I to judge who acts like what" he shrugged.

After talking to the Sheriff for a while, Sam started to get an idea of why he was feeling this way, sure it was obvious but Sam had never liked a man before, let alone asked one on a date, so when Reader was the one to ask him on the date, Sam was somewhat relived that he didn't have to ask.

"How'd it go with Sheriff whatever his name is over there?" Dean asked getting into the Impala, Sam smiled a bit before shrugging "It went alright, he said a new couple moved here about a month ago, that's really it" Sam said still half gitty over being asked out.

"That's it?" Dean pressed knowing there was more, Sam nodded and looked away from his brother, "you sure he didn't ask you out or something?" Dean smirked.

Sam turned around flushered "Were you listening to us???" He asked, Dean chuckled and nodded "I'm your brother, that's what I do man."