Warm water

Crowley x Male Reader
Fluff
Crowley is human, but he's still a king

Crowley opened the bathroom door, he yawned and stretched his arms. "Good time to take a bath," he muttered to himself, he turned on the warm water.
The king looked into the mirror and hummed looking at his face, he saw nothing but perfection, he smirked and shrugged his black robe off of his shoulders.

He stepped into the warm bath water, he sighed in relief as he sank into the warm gentle water. "Being king is stressful," he sighed.
"Sir?" A voice called from outside the bathroom, Crowley rolled his eyes and covered himself with the curtain.

"Yes?" He asked leaning further into the bath. "I have your clean suit," the servent said softly. Crowley smiled "Leave them outside," he said calmly.
The servent nodded and left them neatly folded outside on the dresser.

"Your fiance is also here sir, he's down stairs with the chef." They said taking a bow (not caring that Crowley couldn't see it) and taking his leave. The king closed his eyes and relaxed in the water, waiting for his fiance to come on any minute.
And so he did.

"Taking a bath again?" Reader asked coming into the bathroom, Crowley chuckled and opened his eyes to look at his lover. "Why waste a good bathtub?" He asked sitting up slightly.
Reader chuckled and leaned against the sink, "You look horrible," Crowley said looking at his Readers clothes were torn, along with the dirt on his face.

Reader hummed, "Well, unlike you, i like to go and do work." He said somewhat jokingly, Crowley rolled his eyes and took his hand out of the water.
He rested his head on his hand and smiled. "Come and sit with me darling, you could use the bath," he batted his eyelashes.

Reader sighed and nodded. "I suppose it would help...." He said and took off his jewelry, Crowley smirked and scooted over so there was a bit more room.
Reader took off his clothes and slowly got into the bath, he sat down with his back to the king.

Reader moaned at the feeling of the warm water, Crowley wrapped his arms around his lover and kissed his neck softly. "Helping already is it?" He asked rubbing his back.
Reader nodded and leaned into the touch, Crowley chuckled and continued to rub his back. "You better be rubbing my back later honey, don't think you'll get this all the time."

Reader laughed and turned his head, he kissed Crowley's cheek softly and leaned into him more. "I will, don't worry." He said and laid his head back on the king's shoulder. "I love you Crowley," he muttered closing his eyes.
The other man smirked and nodded "Likewise my dear."