Yee haw (02)

Smut in this!

His hands snaked to Readers button up shirt, quickly taking the buttons off.

Tonight is going to be a long night.

Reader gasped as he felt Deans hands running down his chest, Dean pulled away from the kiss.

"D-dean~" Reader panted, Dean gave him a smirk as he softly placed kisses in his neck, going down to his chest.

Reader closed his eyes and made breathy moans, his hands soon made their way to Deans hair, tugging at it a bit.

Deans kisses stopped when he reached Reader's pants, he looked at Reader and then back to the pants.

He unzipped them and pulled them off quickly, making Reader shiver at the sudden coldness.

Reader helped the hunter take off his boxers, leaving him naked from the waist down, "should I take off my shirt?" Reader asked breathless.

Dean shook his head and took off his pants and boxers, Reader hummed sitting up, "I could help with that" he said softly.

Dean smirked and got onto the bed, sitting down against the soft pillows, Reader got up and went in between Deans legs.

He laid down and locked a strip onto Deans cock, Dean hummed and leaned his head back closing his eyes.

Reader smirked and slowly took Deans cock into his mouth, Dean gasped a moan and wrapped his fingers into Readers hair.

Reader moaned sending waves of pleasure to Dean, Reader closed his eyes and moved his head up and down slowly.

He soon speeded it up, using his hand to gently caress dean's thigh, Dean moaned and quickly pulled Reader's off of him.

Reader kissed his tip one last time before laying back, Dean took that as it was his turn but Reader shook his head.

"It's your birthday Dean~ let me do it~" Hearing those words almost made Dean come right then and there.

Reader spread his legs and put his fingers into his mouth, he coated them with his saliva and slowly went down to his entrance.

He moaned softly as he pushed one of them into himself, Dean sat there watching with glazed eyes.

Reader hummed as he pushed in another one, and then another one after that.

"Ah~" Reader moaned loudly as he finger fucked himself, he looked at Dean and bit his bottom lip.

Dean grabbed his hand and pulled it out slowly, making Reader whine at the lose of pleasure.

"Are you ready?" Dean asked lining himself up, Reader nodded and wrapped his arms around the hunters neck pulling him closer.

"Fuck me Dean Winchester~" Dean didn't need to be told twice, he pushed himself in and put his head on Readers chest.

Reader let out a string of moans and cuss words as he adjusted to Deans size, Dean breathed heavily as he started to move.

Reader wrapped his legs around Dean and gasped, "f-faster!~" he moaned, Dean moved faster, and while he was at it, deeper as well.

The two felt endless need and pleasure the more they were doing it, Reader was already right there ready to cum, while Dean was only a few pleasures away from it.

Reader cried as he came, he started to stake a small bit but soon stopped, "D-dean~" he whined still breathless.

Dean groaned "almost there baby~" he said softly, Reader hummed and trapped Dean into a deep kiss.

Deans hands placed on Readers cheeks, and soon he pulled away, sitting up while bringing Reader with him.

Reader moaned loudly and tucked his head unit Deans shoulder, Dean chuckled breathlessly and wrapped his arms around his lovers waist.

"D-dean~" Reader had to have moaned his name a million times by now, but it was like music to Dean.

"So hot~" Dean whispered as he went faster, Reader lifted his head and breathed hot air onto Deans neck, Dean groaned and came into Reader.

The two men panted, Reader held onto Dean like his life depended on it, Dean kissed Readers neck softly then his cheek.

"I-" Reader took a breath "I guess you really do like cowboys" he chuckled softly, Dean scoffed a laugh and hugged Reader softly.

"Let's go get cleaned up huh?" Dean asked softly, Reader smiled and nodded.

"No shower sex Dean" Reader said sternly, Dean rolled his eyes "Fine, no shower sex."