Safe

Dean x Male Reader
Fluff
Personality: Caring and Quiet

"You should have stayed in hell!"

"You don't deserve too be alive!"

"It should have been you! Not them!!"

Dean awoke in a cold sweat, he looked around his dark room and sighed, damn nightmare's he though as he laid back down, he looked over to his boyfriend and smiled a little bit, he laid back down and snuggled up to his lover.

"Dean?" Readers voice crooked out from his sleep, Dean hummed, Reader smiled and turned around, facing his boyfriend.
"Are you alright?" He asked softly, Dean nodded and rested his head onto Readers bare chest.

Reader laid his hand softly into Deans head, softly rubbing his fingers through his hair.
Dean smiled and closed his eyes, already feeling much better.

"Get some rest Dean." Reader said in a  tiredly whisper, Dean nodded again and felt himself going into a deep sleep, Reader chuckled softly and closed his eyes, also falling into a deep sleep.

"Dean! Help me!"

Dean looked around frantically for his boyfriend's voice.

"Reader!? Where are you!?"

"Dean!! Help me please! Please!"

Dean started to tear up, he ran around the black room looking for him.

"I-i can't find you!"

The screaming stopped.

"Reader?"

"Reader!?"

Dean shot up in bed, again with a cold sweat of fear and pain, he looked around the room for Reader, he quickly claimed down when he saw the bathroom door open and a tired Reader step out.

"Dean?" Reader asked looking up, he frowned and went over to him, giving him a soft and tired hug, "what's wrong?" He asked.
Dean sniffled and held Readers close, pulling him onto the bed.

Dean didn't speak, Reader didn't force him to.

Reader hummed the tune to 'Hey Jude' making Dean quickly feel safe and calmer, "It's okay Dean," Reader whispered "I'm right here." He said closing his eyes, Dean loosened his grip on reader a little and tried to fall back asleep.

Sadly he didn't.

But he was able to feel safe and calm the rest of the restless night.

A/N:/ let it be known that the longer story's are written on my computer, and the short ones are on my phone

:^)