16

Luciano pov

I start to wake up and immediately don't sense my Angel, I shot up and look around. Not again Landon says, "Clam down, remember what happened last time she was just visiting her mother. I will ask father about this." I say trying to calm them down. 

I walk out and start to get a little worried, I don't see her in the kitchen. She did say she wouldn't leave without leaving me a note or waking me up, she rarely walks around the house without me. I walk to my father's bedroom and knock on the door, I hear him groan. I walk in and see him laying in his bed staring at the ceiling.

"Yes Lu?" He says, I can tell I've woken him up.

"Uh.. well, I was wondering if you knew where Ayla is. You know, since last time I overreacted and you knew where she was and all." I see him stiffen

"You don't know where she is?" He sits up looking at me, his voice wasn't hard as usual, it was soft, worried and concerned, and his face... his face held a scared look but that's impossible. Right?

"No.. I don't do you?" I sit on the couch in his room looking at him, he get's up and starts to put on pants and button his shirt up. 

"Dad, what is it. What aren't you telling me?" I said getting upset

"He... how do I say this. You and Ayla-"

"Spit it out!"

"You and Ayla aren't mates anymore, you guys have no relationship. God has paired her with someone else."

"What."

"I didn't think he'd do it so soon, we only recently talked about it. Now I have to go and find you another mate, Luciano I'm really sorry." Landon was fuming inside of Luciano, he didn't take over him like he usually does, he left his body. Landon by himself with no chains holding him back is a dangerous demon and now that it involved Ayla he is unstoppable and on top of that, he is much more powerful than Lucifer and God combined.

Landon charges full speed at dad and grabs him by the neck, dragging him up the wall. I could feel my body getting weaker as I see Lester leave my body, he starts to chant works and move his hands weirdly and walk slowly towards Landon who is about to kill my dad. Lester presses two finger on both sides of Landon's temples continuing to chant louder and louder, soon Landon falls to the floor passed out and dad coughing trying to catch his breathe. 

I've never liked Landon and he knows it, I've never liked how impulsive he is. I watch as Landon and Lester fade back onto my body, the moment Landon is in my body he wakes up and is still angry as ever and I am on his side and for the first time in one thousand years, I connect our bodies together making me the strongest being in the whole universe. 

I feel my muscle bulking, my eye sight sharpen, my horns grow, my nails point and my height reaches now 8'0, I stare down at my father who only has fear in his eyes but I don't feel a thing, i just chuckle at him.

"Father, oh father. You could've avoided this you know, could've told me what he was planning, I could've put a spell on her to protect her." Than an idea came in my head, I walk out of the room ignoring my father calling after me. I everyone I pass practically piss their pants, it makes my heart warm that they are scared of me, that I make them scared.

I open my room and grab one of Ayla's hair brush and pull some hair out of it and start to chant rapping the hair strands around my fingers 

"I will protect you and your family from negative people. I won't let anyone harm you. My Promise." I continue to chant until I'm out of hair to wrap around, I chant it one more time and the hair glows a bright light and then disappears, I smirk. It worked. 

Now it's time to rain Hell upon these bitches, time to call my long lost friend. Ares.