37

Last Extra Chapter! Book Two's first chapter is coming today, it is called 'Hope to Survive' So this is going to be a short short Extra Chapter, just to ready you for book two. 

Luciano wakes up in an empty bed, he imminently notices she isn't there. He remembers from the last two times this has happened she's always somewhere, no he won't start a war and no he won't go and kill everyone in Hell. He will look for her but there was something off, he couldn't even smell her usual sent. Usual when she's gone he can still smell it.

Also his room was pitch black, he had no problem with it but he knew his Angel did. He walked out of the room not caring he's only in sweatpants but instead of being lead to the normal hallway he was lead to the Throne room. 

"What the fuck?" He looks around and see's that red devil he met before he met his Angel. "Yo!" She turns around and the first thing he notices is that her boobs are smaller, he didn't care though.

"Oh hey Lu!" She says with a smirk

"It's Luciano." He grits out "And why the fuck am I here, where is my normal room?" She walks up to him and she runs her hands up and down his muscular arm.

"Aw, you must be stressed and worried. Don't worry." She gets on her tippy toes and whispers "I can help you with that." He's fucking disgusted by this point, he pushes her to the ground.

"Get the fuck off of me!" He says roaring with a hint of Landon's voice in there "Answer my fucking question."

"Why do you do this to me? I got a breast reduction! Just so you can like me! You throw me to the ground? What is your deal?! It can't be that fucking good for nothing Angel, she has nothing I have! I have everything I hav-"

He grabs her by the hair and pulls her up, she yelps and screams scratching at his arm. It wasn't Luciano anymore it was Landon and he was furious. "Do not! Disrespect my love like that ever or else I will kill you personally. Now answer the damn question."

"Y-you're King of Hell." His body tenses but his lips turn into a smirk knowing his Angel is going to be his Queen "And she's... she's Queen of- of Heaven."

-------

Like I said at the top this is the last extra chapter, book two is called 'Hope to Survive' I will post the first chapter today! Thank you all for your support and reading this book, it means a lot to me.