23

Apollo pov

I see her sitting at the dining table eating her food peacefully, I hate her. She may be hot and beautiful but I hate her, she had known power, she didn't even know what she was doing. I look at her as she talks, it looks like she's talking to herself but in her mind. Odd

"We have to pay the big man a visit." I saw to her.

"Big man?"

"God, Jesus, that guy. Your daddy."

"I don't have a daddy." I drop my fork and knife, she flinches at the sound and looks up at me with worried eyes.

"Get dressed."

"Bu-"

"Now." I watch as she walks away, I still have no idea who this fucking girl is. She show's up at my doorstep and has no interest in me, it's starting to annoy me and she acts so innocent. She obviously hasn't had a good fuck or something. I wait at the front door for her, I ordered her some clothes, she refused to wear anything short of revealing.

She finally comes out and we fly over to headquarters, I have a meeting with him today and out of all people he would know why this girl was at my doorstep. We sit in the meeting room waiting for him, I hear a male voice and I see him enter the room.

Not giving us one look, once he's settled in his chair he locks eyes with me then looks over at Ayla and freezes. "Eve, wha- I thought... what are you doing here?" He gets up and walks towards Ayla. (A/N: God has never seen what Ayla looks like, he has only heard her name. So that's why he's all shocked and stuff.)

"I'm Ayla father, not Eve."

"Yeah and I'm Lucifer, why aren't you sleeping?" 

"I-I father, I am Ayla. Nemesis's daughter, mate of Luciano. I'm not Eve." He stops right in front of Ayla, he scans her face and walks back to his chair.

"Sorry, you just look exactly like- never mind- Apollo." He turns to me "This was supposed to be a private meeting."

"Well I wanted to know why this girl was at my doorstep, I don't know her and she doesn't even know why she was there." I say aggravated, I see him study me then her. I mean I have no problem w the bitch but I can't even fucking touch her.

"She is your mate." Before I could answer I hear a chair fall on the floor, I turn towards Ayla.

"WHAT! HE IS NOT MY MATE, FATHER WITH ALL DUE RESPECT I WILL NOT BECOME HIS MATE!! MY MATE IS LUCIANO WHO I'M PRETTY SURE IS LOOKING FOR ME!!" She yells, it was wuite attractive may I add.

"Sit. Down." She doesn't sit down, she glares at him as if she's challenging him "Well then, if you're so dead set on him being your mate and how he's looking for you, it's only right for you to know he's already moved on."

"What." She whispers, I am heartless and shit but that hurt. That one word broke my heart, I could tell she's broken right now and it killed me.

"He was paired with a new mate, she's a devil. They have already mated and are officially mates, seems like he didn't care for you that much now did he?" 

"You're lying." She whispers looking down at the table

"No, see for yourself." Soon her projects a photo from his hand (If that makes sense, j imagine a projector ant stuff my it's on his hand and he can like increase the size and it looks like a floating screen) I squinted my eyes and saw some demon kissing up on a red devil, I don't know what Luciano looks like but from what I've heard that looks exactly like him.

As I examine the photo I feel a pull on my arm, I turn to see Ayla looking at me with shiny eye. "Can we go please." She begged in a shaking voice.

"Bu-"

"Please Apollo." She whispered, I just nod and walk out with her. I don't know what to do with her considering I've never thought of having a mate or even being committed to someone, plus I'm pretty sure after that it's going to be hard for her to even open up. She got her heart broken today and it was now my job to fix it.