~~part 12~~

~The Next Day~

    Vienna and Barnes had tracked both Romanoff and Rogers and had been watching their movements since last night. In the past 14 hours they met up with a man, who when researched they found to be Sam Wilson. He was a retired pararescue officer and had returned to DC after 2 tours and the loss of his friend. Then they broke into Fort Meade, a military facility, before kidnapping Jasper Sitwell. They were now on the highway, this was where Bucky was going to kill them, right in the car. But if they got away like Fury did, Vienna was situated down the road as plan B. 
She was dressed in a black suit, heavily armed with daggers and guns, she wore the same black mask as Barnes but refused to wear the goggles. About 10 minutes after the team had split up Vienna heard gunshots and saw a huge explosion where he was supposed to kill them.

    "God damn it. Nothing is easy anymore." Vienna mumbled to herself as she began sprinting down the road. As she came up on the section of the bridge where her team was located she saw one of Barnes' grenades launched, causing Romanoff to fall from the bridge as well, barely saving herself with a grappling hook gun. Vienna looked around, searching for Rogers when she didn't spot him, Vienna joined the Winter Soldier at the edge of the bridge.

     With the targets off the bridge and at a disadvantage, they took their machine guns and aimed off the bridge to finish them off. However, Barnes was shot in the eye by Black Widow. Vienna watched as he slid down to the ground and ripped his goggles, the only reason he survived, off.

Then he stood up. Vienna could tell he was pissed and that was only solidified when he turned to her and ordered, "Ona moya, naydi yego." (She's mine, find him.) Then he fired down at Romanoff, barely missing all his shots as she ran down the street. Both of them leaped from the bridge, splitting up to take care of the targets.

    Vienna walked straight for a bus that had a Captain sized hole in the back of it. As she circled it, Rogers came barging out the back door. She immediately fired at him with a handgun, the other HYDRA agents still on the bridge did the same. But Rogers grabbed his shield and blocked the bullets before he subdued one of the soldiers on the ground. Sam Wilson who had joined the fight was still on the bridge and kept all the soldiers at bay after stealing one of their guns and firing back at them.

Steve saw Vienna and threw his shield straight at her. She smiled and bent backwards, ducking under the shield. It ricocheted off a nearby metal pole and came back. Before it got to the Captains hands Vienna grabbed it. He looked at her with shock before adopting an angry face and running at her. Vienna dropped the shield and flipped over him. Once she landed she spun and shot but Rogers had already picked up the shield and was able to protect himself. Vienna could see that he was about to finish her off when both of them turned to see Barnes standing on top of a car, gun aimed straight at Natasha.

Rogers went running for the Winter Soldier as Vienna started circling around to Romanoff. Seeing the Captain coming, the Winter Soldier spun around and attempted to hit him with his prosthetic arm, only for Captain America to block the blow with his shield. Vienna saw the two start to engage in hand to hand combat but she wasn't worried about them right now. Black Widow had been shot and was weak, this was the perfect time for Vienna to finish her off. After checking her protective black mask was on tightly Vienna reached into her thigh sheath and pulled out her favorite dagger. It was perfect, her only weapon made of vibranium. Vienna then  sauntered over to where the spy was cowering and chuckled.

"Akh, bednyy malen'kiy ubiytsa. Zhal', chto ty ne puleneprobivayemyy." (Ah, poor little assassin. Too bad you arent bulletproof.) Vienna tilted her head as the woman raised hers to meet Vienna's gaze. As she came closer Vienna's voice lowered to a whisper as she spoke, "YA budu rad ubit' tebya, Natalia Romanova'' (I will enjoy killing you, Natalia Romanov.) Natasha's eyes widened as she lifted her hand away from her wound and stood up to face her.