Part 5

Robin did all the arrangements for tomorrow and sid had completed his shoot.. It was time to sleep.. After completing shoot.. Sid was searching for sana.. And someone tells him that she is in garden near the shooting place.. Sid wents to find her as it was night and cold also.. He founds her sleeping on a bench.. He comes close to her and finds her super cute.. He softly touches her cheeks to make her hair back of her ears.. This touch makes Sana woke up.. She gets scared.. And sid makes her calm down..

Sid : daro matt mai hu.. Or tum yaha kya kar rahi ho..

Sana : vo mai thak gayi thi or pata ni kab so gayi..

She was still in sleep..

Sid : chalo room me chalo waha ja kr so lena..

He helps her in walking by holding her from waist and other hand in her hand..

They reaches hotel.. Sana was feeling low.. As she didn't had her lunch and dinner.. She asks sid to order her something so she can eat..

Sid : yr tum to badhi bhuki nikali.. Is situation me bhi khana..

Sana : aapki marji hai mangwana hai to mangwa do warna kal subha tak bhuke reh kr meri halat or kharab ho jayegi.. Fer meri dead body ke sath shadi kr lena..

Sid : are baap re.. Tum to comedy bhi achi karti ho.. Chalo mai kuch krta hu..

He comes to her after 15 minutes with a hot bowl of soup.. He wakes up her and gives her soup.. After having soup she slept and sid leaves her and wents to his room.. He thinks for a while whether he did right or wrong.. He picks his phone and see's message of his mom.. She had written that she is really proud of him and he did right and she is waiting for them.. Sid thinks that that for sure Robin had told her about all this situation.. He sleeps peacefully..

Next morning sid gets call from Robin..

Sid : ha Robin..

Robin : sir vo shadi ke arrangements Maine dekh liye hai yaha.. Everything is under control and now you please get ready.. Aapke kapdhe mai bhijwa deta hu..

Sid : ok..

Sid gets his clothes and he gets ready wearing a beautiful sherwani.. He was looking damn hot.. He thought to check shehnaz.. He wents to her room and knocks..

Sana opens the door and sid was really mesmerized with her beauty.. She had wore a pink lehnga.. A little jewelry with a light makeup.. Loose curly hair.. But her tense was visible on her face.. Sid enters..

Sid : are you ready.. Hame nikalna bhi hai..

Sana : mai ready to hu but maine ye sab khud hi ready huyi hu.. Kyuki crew members sabhi wedding place pr hai or..

Sid : sidhe sidhe bolo baat kya hai..

And she turns back..

Sana : mujhse ye dori nahi bandh rahi hai..

Sid : Ohh acha.. Mai bandh deta hu.. And he nicely makes a knot.. Ab chale..

Sana : ha.. But aap sure ho is shadi ko lekar..

Sid : ha.. Or tum..

Sana : mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa rha hai.. Sab kuch filmy lag rha hai.. Vaise to mai bhi chahti thi ki meri zindagi filmy ho but aaj tak tregady queen rahi hu bus.. Ab pata ni kya hoga..

Sid : yr how strange u r.. Kabhi bilkul nahi bolti ho.. Or jab bolti ho to bohot jyada hi bolti ho..

Sana : sorry sir..

Sid : very good.. Ab aise hi media ke bhi samne mujhe sir bolna taki sab ek nayi headline bana sake..

Sana : haye sorry.. Sir.. Nahi agar mai sir na bolu to kya bolu..

Sid : mera naam sidhart hai.. Tum vahi bolo..

Sana : haye OK.. Sid sidh.. Sidhart.. 😣

Sid : very good ab chalo..

And they left from there and reached wedding place, they did all the rituals in front of few people and media.. Later they faced media and than Robin informs sid that he had booked tickets for them for Mumbai..

They later reaches airport and board their flight.. Sana had already changed.. She was wearing a Punjabi suit having churha in her hands and sindoor with a light makeup.. Sid was continuously adoring her.. They takes their seats.. Sana was on window side.. They were so tired that they slept in few moments.. Sana placed her head on sid's shoulder while sleeping.. At the time of landing they woke up and finds each other in that position and became awkward.. Than they sat properly..

After landing Robin asks sid to go in his car as he had already asked driver to pick sid from air port..

Robin : aap dono ghar pohcho mai saman le kr aa jaunga..

Sid holds sana's hand and walks out.. Sana looked at him surprisingly..

Sana : vo mera hath..

Sid : chup chap chalo.. Media ke bande jarur honge yaha…

And they walks towards their car and sat inside..

Sid : so welcome to Mumbai sana..

Sana looks at him than she looks at outside through window.. They were silent in their way..

Later they reached sid's home.. His mom was waiting for them eagerly with her daughter and family.. Sid and sana were in lift..

Sana : mujhe bohot dar lag raha hai..

Sid : tum to pahle bhi shadi kar chuki ho.. Fer ab kyu dar rahi ho.. (teasing her)

Sana gives him dead stare.. 😠

Sid : are baba sorry.. Mai to majak kr rha tha..

Sana : dubara Matt karna..

Sid : ji dharampatni (folding his hands and little bend toward her)

This gesture of him makes sana smile..