Part 6

Sid or sana, sid ke flat ke bahar pohochte hai jaha sid ki maa already unka wait kr rahi thi.. And she really gets happy to see both of them…. sana sir pr pallu le kr sid ke mom ke pao chune lagti hai.. Pr ki mom use kandho se pakadh kr rokti hai or gale laga leti hai ye bol kr ki hamare yaha betiya pair nahi chuti.. Balki maa ke gale lagti hai.. Sana gets touched with her words..

Than sm does the rituals on their entry and takes them to leaving room.. Sid's sister makes sana comfortable with them and makes her sit on sofa with sid.. After some chit chat sana was feeling comfortable with them..

Later they had dinner and sid's sisters take sana to sid's room.. They had decorated room with some flowers and lights.. They leaved sana alone in room..

Sana to her self : haye aisa lag raha hai ki mera shadi wala decision sahi tha.. Yaha sab kitne ache hai or maa to..

Sid comes silently from behind and interrupts..

Sid : or maa to sabse achi hai.

Sana was shocked to see him suddenly behind her.. She turns and hits into sid, as he was standing very close to her.. He holds her from waist as she was about to fall after getting hit herself in him.. They shared eyelock.. While sana was in tears..

Sid : tum ro kyu rahi ho..

Sana : pata nahi.. And she stands property.. A tear rolled down from her eyes..

Sid wipes her tears with his thumb ..

Sid : kya hua kuch bataogi..

Sana : aaj tak itne salo me kuch acha nahi hua mere sath.. Mera parivar mujhse dur ho gaya bachpan me or unke sath meri khushiya bhi chali gayi.. Pr jab aaj aapki maa ne mujhe gale lagaya to bohot acha laga.. Aisa laga jaise meri Maa wapis aa gayi ho..

Sid : bohot sahi laga tumhe.. Ab please ek baat dimaag me bithalo ke ye ghar,mera parivar, or meri life pr tumhara utna hi hak hai jitna mera.. So be comfortable..

Sana : hmm

Sid : or please abhi dubara rona Matt.. Mujhe rotru ladkiya ni pasand…

And she got a little smile on her face..

Sana : vo washroom kaha hai.. Mujhe change krna hai..

Sid tells her the way.. But than she realized that Robin still didn't get their bags.. She asks sid to ask Robin..
Sid calls him and gets to know that because of some reasons he would come tomorrow morning..

Tabhi sid ki sister aati hai or darwaze pr knock krti hai.. Sid opens door and she asks for sana and gives a gift to her and leaves..

Sana opens the gift with excitement and it was a beautiful nighty of three piece.. A crop top with shirt and a open gown ..…

Sid and sana looked at each other and they blushed.. She closes the box.. Sid asks her to wear this nighty..

Sid : tum ye daal sakti ho mai tumhare sath kuch nahi karunga.. Promise..

Sana looks at him with deadly look : aap mujhe bholi bhali si ladki samajh rahe ho kya.. Mai sharif hu but bholi nahi hu.. Kuch try kiya mujh pr to band baja dungi..

Sid : oh mg mai to dar gaya.. Ab to dekhunga bhi nahi..

And they both laughed..
She wents inside washroom and changes.. She was feeling shy to came out.. Where as sid had already changed in guest room without letting anybody know about it..

He comes inside room.. Sana was still in washroom..

Sid : aaj andar hi sone ka irada hai.. Bahar aajao.

Door opens and our hot but cute Sana comes out wearing that beautiful nighty.. Sid ka muh khula ka khula reh jata hai sana ko dekh kar. Vo bina makeup ke khule balo me us nighty me super hot lag rahi thi.. She comes out and use bohot sharm aa rahi thi..

Sana : aap bed pr so jao mai sofe pr so jaungi..

Sid comes to senses and closes his mouth..

Sid : ha nahi.. Tum bed pr so jao.. Mai sofe pr so jaunga or ab tum bilkul bahas nahi karoge or chup chap so jao..

And they wents to sleep.. Sid was looking at her with his chor nazar.. They were very tired so they slept after few minutes..