25| Clubs and a Crepe-tastrophe

3rd Person P.O.V

All around PK Academy one could see posters advertising clubs and edging students to join with the promise of welcoming members and fun activities.

(Y/N) was walking down the hall when she stopped to briefly glance at the opportunities open to students. The bulletin board was overwhelmed with posters of sports clubs, art clubs, music clubs, checkers, anything that you could think of at the top of your head was there, displayed on the wooden board.

She glanced over each poster, unable to decide what club she should join. 

"Hey, (Y/N)! Are you putting up a poster for your club?" Hairo, the class rep, waved to the girl staring at the wall as he walked from the opposite direction.

"Oh, hello Hairo," (Y/N) greeted him and shook her head, "I'm just looking for a club to jo-"

"Join the tennis club!" Hairo interrupted her before she could finish, and she had a look telling him to lower his voice.

"Uh, that's not really what I had in mi-" and before she knew it, she was standing on the tennis court with a tennis racket in her hands.

"Wha?!" She instinctively turned her head and saw Hairo bringing a female tennis player to play against her. The other girl nodded her head when Hairo asked her to play (Y/N), and she walked toward the tennis courts with a friendly smile.

"Hi, Hairo said you're good at tennis."

(Y/N) shook her head and arms in unison, exclaiming, "No! Once Hairo heard I wanted to join a club, he dragged me to the tennis courts! Please spare me!" 

 She laughed as if (Y/N) had just told a very funny joke, and then shouted from across the court,  "Okay! Let's see how good you really are!" She picked up a neon ball and threw it in the air, swinging her racket with a force that could have blown someone's head away.

(Y/N) silently prayed for help while tightly holding the tennis racket in her hands. The ball came straight for her, and she mentally screeched in panic

'I'm not good at tennis!' She yelled to no one in particular.

She swung the racket in hopes of hitting the ball back, but only heard a 'clank' as the ball hit the iron fence behind her. After three rounds of losing in tennis, (Y/N) gave up and silently slipped away. She walked around the field until arriving at the track court.

"I think I'd rather join the track team..." She muttered.

"Great idea! That'd suit you!" Hairo appeared out of nowhere, with his sleeves ripped off like always and a white headband on his forehead.

"Eeya!" (Y/N) yelped, then quickly went far away from the red-haired athlete as he tilted his head, confused as to why she suddenly ran away. Then, he turned and joined the basketball team for tryouts.

Saiki stared through the window from a classroom on the second floor where Toritsuka was currently recruiting members for his Occult club. 

"Hey Saiki, do you think girls will join?" Toristuka said and sighed upon seeing the empty classroom, visualizing how packed it would if only girls started joining.

Before Saiki could respond, a girl's small voice echoed from behind a locker.

"I-I'd like to join. My name is A-Arisu Makino." A girl with black hair covering her eyes stepped out of a locker, causing Toristuka to scream in fear.

"Oh, a girl," he casually remarked after finishing. 

The door started opening, and Toristuka excitedly approached the entrance. Kaidou entered, and the perverted expression on Toristuka's face disappeared in an instant.