26| Amusement Park and a Questionable Kidnapping

3rd Person P.O.V

In all of Saiki Kusuo's attempts at hiding from the most annoying person in the world, he never imagined he'd have to go so far as to hide inside a locker. Teruhashi roamed the hallways in an endless search for the pink-haired male who refused to say "Oh wow" at the sight of her. 

'Where could Saiki be? I was going to make his day a thousand times better by inviting him to the amusement park with these tickets I got...' The blue-haired beauty swerved her head left and right, peeking into each classroom for signs of Saiki.

Eventually, the school day ended and Teruhashi lost the opportunity to invite Saiki to the amusement park. She dejectedly walked home when an idea appeared in her head, similar to a light bulb turning on.

***

The next day Teruhashi stood at Saiki's doorway, nervously swaying from foot to foot and twirling her hair until Mrs. Saiki opened the door. The lady's face beamed at Teruhashi, then questioned her on her sudden visit.

"H-Hello, Mrs. Saiki! I happened to get tickets to the amusement park and I thought I'd give them to Saiki..."

"Oh my, that's a great idea! Come in!"

Mrs. Saiki led the way inside while Teruhashi silently cheered in success. 

What she didn't expect was to see (Y/N) and the green-haired 'brat' from the other day already with Saiki. 

At the sight of the happy trio, the tickets in Teruhashi's tickets floated to the floor, attracting the attention of the three. (Y/N) froze, Yuuta stared, and Saiki sighed while pinching his nose.

"I-um, I'm sorry for intruding!" Is what Teruhashi would have said if she wasn't after Kusuo.

Instead, she bit her tongue, mentally cursing at (Y/N) while saying, "Oh, hi (Y/N), I didn't know you were here."

'I can't believe (Y/N) actually beat me to the chase! Calm down, Kokomi, it doesn't matter. I'll win Saiki's heart with my irresistible charms that (Y/N) lacks!'

(Y/N) sweatdropped, nodding her head with an awkward expression.

"I just got here," she replied, then turned to Yuuta who was tugging on her shirt with impatience.

"Doctor Cider, you're too slow! The evil Strawberry Girl just got away!" he pointed toward the open window, agonizing in defeat.

(Y/N) turned her body back to Yuuta and bent down, "I know, I'm sorry Mini Cider man. We'll catch her later."

Teruhashi edged toward Saiki, sliding out the amusement park tickets from her pocket and stretching her arm out. 

"S-Saiki, I happened to get two tickets to the amusement park, do you want to-"

Mrs. Saiki's yelp was heard from the kitchen, causing everyone to freeze and wonder what the cause of her scream was.

She ran into the living room, where everyone was questioning her as she said, "Kuu, look! There are two tickets to the amusement park in the mail!"

Two identical tickets were held up by the lady, and everyone glanced at each other, then at the tickets in Teruhashi's hands. 

After Kurumi handed the tickets to (Y/N) and urged Yuuta and Saiki to go with the two females, they silently walked to the amusement park, wondering how they allowed Mrs. Kurumi to get them under her thumb.

They entered the park, soon forgetting their misfortunes and coming up with plans to achieve their own goals. How would Teruhashi get Saiki alone? How would Saiki avoid Teruhashi? How would (Y/N) prevent Yuuta from running off and getting lost? How would Yuuta be able to watch the Cyborg Cider man play they were hosting?