Nogitsune!

One week after the exam, I got the letter that I was in and not only that but that I also got the high score and beat the previous one. I was fully aware that the previous one was made by All Might so this made me chuckle.

Viridian: Izu, I wanna laugh too!

Me: I beat All Bitch!

Viridan: Really?!

Me: Yes, apparently they needed to host another physical exam to give the other participants a chance too after I disabled every single on of them even the hidden zero-pointer.

Viridan: HAHA, I wish I could see the rats face.

I was in my room all alone laying on the bed with Viridian by my side when Kurogiri appeared in my room.

Kurogiri: Master wishes to see you.

Me: Do you know why?

Kurogiri: I assume you got the result from the entrance exam and Master wished to know it.

Me: I did and Kurogiri, I am in! Not only that but I scored the high score.

Kurogiri: Congrats.

He didn't look happy nor could I hear any kind of changing emotion from his voice. I was kind disappointed from all the years I always thought that he was the one that cared for me to most but I was wrong.

Viridian: Izu, you shouldn't let Master waiting.

I quickly stood up and followed Kurogiri through his warp portal to Master room. Once I entered the room I went in front of him, there was still a good distance between us and I got to my knees, bowing my head down as if he was some kind of king. I hated it but I knew if I did not pay him with the respect he deserves, then I would be punished later on from his wife Miss Mirodiya.

MAster: Am I right to assume that you got in?

Me: Yes, Sir!

Shigaraki: How much was your score?

Me: I beat the high score!

Shigarki: Good!

Master: As promised, I will give you a reward.

This was Kurogiri's clue to open a portal and what came though was a beast of a nomu.

Master: This is our newest Nomu. This is your reward. He will only follow your commands. HIs abilities are like followed:

-Fire Dragon: Allows it to withstand any kind of fire up to melting point. It has heat resistance so fire won't bother him much. His skin had also scales that can reflect the light and make an illusion. IT will look like he is invisible. His skin is nearly impenetrable meaning knifes and bullets can't harm him.

Good to know that I can freeze him if I need to.

-Super Regeneration

-Power

-High Speed

-HIgh Senses

-Siren: His scream can paralyze any opponent he uses it against.

You may also give him a name. He is trained to only listen to the person that gives him a name like a loyal dog.

Me: Thank you Master!

I stood up and went to the nomus side.

Me: Your name will be Wrath!