I am a Todoroki by blood!

I woke up in Recovery Girls office aka the infirmary. I was happy I was there and could go ahead with my plan.

Viridian: Izu, I was so worried about you!

Huh?

Why?

It was your idea?

I didn't think the wounds were that bad!

My fox began snuggling up to me. He was laying beside me the whole time but now he was on my chest. He laid there facing me. I slowly raised my hand in order to pet him.

Me: I am good.

Viridian: You were out cold for a week!

Me: Huh?

Viridian: Thanks to the chase, you got yourself a fever, even that old lady was so worried about you! I tried to lower your body temperature but you reacted extreme to anyone lowering it. I was so worried! You could have died!

Me: I am sorry I worried you!

Viridian: Oh here she comes!

As soon as he said that, I could hear the door opening and some light steps.

She is not alone?!

The light steps indicated to me that this person was skilled in using stealth techniques and there was only one person I knew was that skilled to the point he was using his techniques unconsciously.

Aizawa!

Why is he here?

I began slowly began to rise from my bed and move to a sitting position.

Viridian: Izu, No! LAY BACK DOWN!

Then the cutrain that was hidding my bed from the rest of the room opened.

Recovery Girl: Oh no, Mister! You are laying back down immediatelly!

Me: But I feel fine!

Aizawa: Kid, listen to her!

Me: Arg, fine!

I laid back down. Being the good boy they want me to be.

Recovery Girl: I am going to check you up first and I also want you to stay here over the night.

Me: Okay.

Better not say anything against it!

Aizwa: Can you tell me what happened?

Since I knew that I had a very high fewer it wouldn't be that suspicious if I said I can't remember anything at all. It was better than just to lie to them since I hated to lie!

Me: I...I...I don't know... The last thing I remember is being forced to obey and walk with that villain away and then a pitch black room. After that everything is foggy.

Good that they don't know Shiggy's quirk!

Recovery Girl: It's ok deary.

Me: How did you find me?

Aizawa: You don't remember?

Me: I- Ahm- No....

Aizawa: You were running away from some kind of blue pyromaniac.

Me: Well fire at least can't do anything against me.

Aizawa: Hmmm...

Recovery Girl: You might not have noticed it but you used your quirk to much. The ability of not getting burned has something to do with your quirk and you overused yours.