USJ meets Nogitsune

The moment I opened the door and saw Dabi and Shoto, I couldn't help myself but run up to Dabi and hug him.

Dabi: Izu?!

Shoto: Izuku?!

Me: Just give me a moment!

Dabi: Of course.

It took me only a couple of minutes before I let go of him.

Me: So you brought him to the dark side?

Dabi: Yep.

Me: Cool! Say, Shoto what should I call you?

Shoto: Hellforst.

Me: That's such an amazing name! You sure you never considered being a villain?

Shoto: Never...

Me: But you only planned to murder that trashcan right?

Shoto: Yeah...

Me: Well I can only tell one thing, he certainly changed a lot. He is somewhat caring and protective now.

Dabi: You sure you good?

Shoto: You sure we are talking about the same pile of garbage?

Me: Yep. Well anyways, you know the plan for tomorrow?

Shoto: We are attacking USJ right?

Me: Yeah but I want you two to let yourself capture. Sho, don't kill anyone you are innocent and you don't deserve to dirty your hands.

Dabi: Why?

I looked at me fox and he immediately knew what I was getting at and jumped down of my shoulder. I opened the door and let him out guarding the door so that no one would spy on us.

Me: I am planning to get my freedom back and I can't risk you guys to get in between. They will kill you two or use you against me and I don't want that. I would rather you to be with the heroes than with the LOV.

Shoto: What do you mean with freedom?

Me: I am just a tool for them, a pawn! If I don't obey they will send this nomu that they created after me.

Dabi: It's just a nomu. You killed so many of them.

Me: I did but this one was especially created to kill me and not All Might. It can withstand my heat as far as I know. He also has the speed; strength and agility too keep up with me. This one is no joke at all!

Shoto: I see. I am in! I will help you!

Dabi: Everything for my little bro!

Me: Good.

We than began catching up and talking about anything until midnight.

The next day we were up and ready for the attack. It was only a matter of time before the attack would start.

Shiggy: Let's go and watch the heroes fall!

This was the signal for Kurogiri to open a portal for all of us. There were hundreds of small villains in the warehouse we gathered up.

Me: Remember the plan!

Dabi: Don't worry about us!

Shoto: Be careful! I just meet you again after all these years, I don't want to lose you!

Me: I will.

We all walked through the portal and were immediately opposite the heroes. I didn't had a mask on. I didn't plan on hiding my identity anymore. Shoto had a mask and he was close to Dabi.